Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Having Sunday dinner at my cousin's (Mom and him are first cousins) and some more cousins I have never met will be there. A 40 mile scenic drive past the plantations, the Fury likes it.

Weather says 'cloudy' Didn't mention that those cloud would be leaking.:BangHead: Hopefully that stops. Want to clean up the garden today.

saltflatsat.jpg

It's Saltflat Sunday!
Good morning.
:D
I need coffee.

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday and enjoying life. I am, just had breakfast, my wife had sourdough toast, scrambled eggs and bacon, and I had home baked Norwegian style bread and soft boiled eggs eaten out of an egg cup like I usually do. She had coffee, and I had my Lipton tea in the yellow boxes sweetened with sugar. If no sugar, I don't drink tea.

So, now I am just being my usual lazy after food. :D

Bill

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday and enjoying life. I am, just had breakfast, my wife had sourdough toast, scrambled eggs and bacon, and I had home baked Norwegian style bread and soft boiled eggs eaten out of an egg cup like I usually do. She had coffee, and I had my Lipton tea in the yellow boxes sweetened with sugar. If no sugar, I don't drink tea.

So, now I am just being my usual lazy after food. :D

Bill
Soft boiled eggs. Mmmm. Haven't done that for a long time. I just split them open with a knife and scoop them out onto toast. Maybe later. I just had a blueberry muffin with my coffee. I usually take coffee black, no sweetener. But tea I add a little sugar or honey. But don't drink tea very often.

morning everyone, cool morning here again. Horses get their nails trimmed today. Calling for a chance of snow here Thursday.

Soft boiled eggs. Mmmm. Haven't done that for a long time. I just split them open with a knife and scoop them out onto toast. Maybe later. I just had a blueberry muffin with my coffee. I usually take coffee black, no sweetener. But tea I add a little sugar or honey. But don't drink tea very often.
Tea? How about Kombucha?
Kombucha
Tea
Description
Kombucha is a fermented, slightly alcoholic, lightly effervescent, sweetened black or green tea drink commonly intended as a functional beverage for its supposed health benefits. Sometimes the beverage is called kombucha tea to distinguish it from the culture of bacteria and yeast. Wikipedia

Tea? How about Kombucha?
Kombucha
Tea
Description
Kombucha is a fermented, slightly alcoholic, lightly effervescent, sweetened black or green tea drink commonly intended as a functional beverage for its supposed health benefits. Sometimes the beverage is called kombucha tea to distinguish it from the culture of bacteria and yeast. Wikipedia

My kids refer to it as "Hippie Juice" :lol:

-
Back