Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Where's Tim I haven't been keeping up and am not back reading
He is still here for another day. We are trying to figure how to put the Citron across the trailer and still fit the dart on might be short a foot or so.

Wut up fellers? I'm gettin a little grass cut this mornin. Maybe it will be the last time this season.

Will the Citroen fit in the back of the truck? :BangHead::BangHead:

1143067.f56.8aaeeS7ay1Cm2MjUAAA-650x650-b-p.jpg

I guess he will have to leave it behind and get it next trip. It could be your new driver Ray!

Well what I did was lay a couple 2x12's across the tongue and move the truck far enough forward that it front wheels were on the 2x12's gained me a foot of trailer deck but my trailer has a long tongue

Cantaleiver bed on the trailer, wont work. Thinking finding a truck Rack and spot welding it to the trailer and the dart under it.

If you look right under the bumper you will find a 1/4 inch plate that I have added to gain that extra 12" That is an old piece of frame that I adapted. I did not need it for the Valiant but when I haul a big truck it comes in as extra

Cantaleiver bed on the trailer, wont work. Thinking finding a truck Rack and spot welding it to the trailer and the dart under it.
Maybe like that but only the front end of one over the other . Put the Citron at the front sideways and build something of a rack that would ramp over it so the Dart looks like it doing a wheel stand over it all the way to California!

[QUOTE="zkx14, all the way to California![/QUOTE]

That's the most important thing to think about what ever you do.

-
Back