Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Never heard
of them, but looks yummy....
View attachment 1715407248
When you said Kolaches I was thinking of the paistery ones. Bohemian Kolaches

kolaches.jpg

The coffee cup is empty. Things to do before the painter arrives. Then it's time to get away from the painter. Gun show at the fairgrounds, air show at the airgrounds, that should kill a good part of the day. Be safe out there y'all.

All this Food was making me hungry. So Gunner and I went out for some breakfast....
IMG_20191012_101303.jpg
IMG_20191012_101223.jpg

I never heard that
Yep. They have to b mildly modified, but the port spacing is identical. Basically just have to drill out holes for the polys bolt pattern. They won’t clear a power steering box but will clear a manual box on an Early B with a poly and most C bodies

A new hideout for today. HD sent me a reminder that today is National Motorcycle Ride Day. I didn't even know there was such a thing. :lol: If I ride to the gunshow and find a long gun I like it better have a sling on it so I can get it home, or, take many bungee cords and tie it to the handle bars :rofl:

We are going to visit daughter in New Orleans in a couple weeks, think I want to look for that, looks good!
Looks like pigs in a blanket with sausage instead of hot dogs. Gonna have to make some. I could cheat... Pillsbury crescent rolls and little breakfast sausages. Easy peasy.

I like it when workers show up on Saturday, insulation crew arrived a 0700. They are playing their music and throwing stuff around pretty good, kinda feel bad for the neighbors.

IMG_6595.JPG

I hate plumbing. Opened first one and stem fell apart. :wtf:
Hope I can get same. I really don’t feel like soldering today. At least that one I installed a shutout inside. The front one is original and have to turn off whole house. Hoping I can just do seals in that cause it’s a ***** to get at the pipe from inside. If I open it and it can’t be fixed, it might get a hacksaw and a shark bite cap till I move some stuff

765CF1D9-E94D-4C0A-A0F0-A3BE8656D254.jpeg

Our local state college (University of Northern Iowa) is playing NoDak State tomorrow. I wish them luck but we have a inside stadium and the boys aren't used to playing in the snow. LOL

Do they have snow shoes????

Did some reading about the valves sticking in the flathead ford. Sound like more work, maybe have to pull head and intake.
I got the valve moving but it wont fully close. So i soaked it again and left it for the night.

Just throw stronger valve springs on.... :poke:

-
Back