Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
For our North Dakota Friends:

View attachment 1715407414
That's the truth and if the guy mowing leaves a few strands of tall grass a snow drift will pile up on the road and make your driving experience come to a dead halt.
images.jpg

Mornin yall. I seem to be on a roll sleepin at night now. Now that I've bragged about it, watch me not be able to do it tonight. LOL
I've been sleeping a lot more these days. Ever since September 12 when I hurt my back, I have been coming home from work and falling asleep even daylight out.

I think it's the season change because no way I would be sleeping with summertime sunshine going on.

I've been seeing a lot of guys named Dakota lately.

I always thought it's a girl's name but this past week I met two guys named Dakota and read about a guy named Dakota in the paper.

I've been sleeping a lot more these days. Ever since September 12 when I hurt my back, I have been coming home from work and falling asleep even daylight out.

I think it's the season change because no way I would be sleeping with summertime sunshine going on.

But that's good for you. You need to keep it up.

Sleeping more, no mountain dew,Good for you. and drinking more water.

I am feeling the difference in skin softness and I no longer have this weird twitch. I don't feel as irritated anymore either.

That's really good. The differences are subtle, but if you pay attention, they are pretty big. Good for you.

I've been seeing a lot of guys named Dakota lately.

I always thought it's a girl's name but this past week I met two guys named Dakota and read about a guy named Dakota in the paper.
Rather have the name than live in the state sometimes.

No snow or rain today,maybe none tomorrow too.
Can get storage stuff done i hope. lost interest in this day.
Tomorrow will be better i hope.

If it wasn’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck. Knocked the carb and adapter off the fender, caught the carb, but busted my adapter. Not sure how hard this one is gonna be to find

993439D7-41D9-4545-B375-5DD10D6A874E.jpeg

If it wasn’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck. Knocked the carb and adapter off the fender, caught the carb, but busted my adapter. Not sure how hard this one is gonna be to find

View attachment 1715407420

Looks like the same adapter they thave available for the Offenhauser 4 bbl intake.

Can find them on ebay.

20181214_104617.jpg

Oh good. I thought they’d be harder to find. Hadn’t been able to look them up yet

Just heard from Tim. Trailer brakes are fixed and he will be here in the morning to pick up the ‘66.

That 66 dart going back and forth is really a sweet car.

Kinda made me have some early A envy but at the same time motivated me to press on and strive to get my valiant in some nice paint.

Like Yoda may have said "patience young jedi, patience"

Well, my plumbing job sucks as expected.... Both outside faucets are unrepairable. The newer one out back was just falling apart. I was lucky it didn't rupture and fill the wall with water. The older front one WAS rebuildable, but cant find the collar seal and the handle. It was starting to deteriorate on the shaft screw, so not worth going to extremes to find the parts. I just cut the front pipe inside and popped a SharkBite valve on it for now. Got a better replacement for the back and installed it. As expected it was a pain. lots of :mob::mad::wtf::BangHead: for a couple hours. Lol. Connecting new to old/ getting water out of the old run so it stops cooling the joint. always a challenge.
I'll have to move some stuff and get more part to do the front one another day...

I did stop by the local car show today. Started drizzling just as I got there. Not much of a turn out. I think a lot of it was the location kinda sucked. Little park that Nobody would find Unless they were looking for it. They had way more cars at their other spot in a stores outer parking lot. If I ever wanted a trophy I missed my chance. 33 trophies and I doubt there were 20 cars. Someone did come up and asked me where my Duster was...He has an older Dart. Currently a 383 he said he just got a 440 he's building for it.
One I don't recall seeing before, I grabbed a pic.

A5213E50-BDF1-45D8-9264-0945BC12E51F.jpeg

Sleeping more, no mountain dew, and drinking more water.

I am feeling the difference in skin softness and I no longer have this weird twitch. I don't feel as irritated anymore either.
I quit all sodas last year and can tell the difference. Especially in my muscles.

-
Back