Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Maybe not know this was true nos from a closed dealership when I got it.
View attachment 1715415781
That looks like a true factory 5 pin box to me based on what I have been finding.

Black surround for the electrical plug, ink stamped numbers on the face next to it, Gold heat sink with secondary engrave around it, with an RCA transistor cap.

The only thing I can’t see is the decal on the side.

That looks like a true factory 5 pin box to me based on what I have been finding.

Black surround for the electrical plug, ink stamped numbers on the face next to it, Gold heat sink with secondary engrave around it, with an RCA transistor cap.

The only thing I can’t see is the decal on the side.
None at all. This is that potting I was talking about though.
dsc06402-jpg.jpg
dsc06403-jpg.jpg

None at all. This is that potting I was talking about though.
View attachment 1715415784View attachment 1715415785
Semi opaque urethane. Interesting that it has a TRW transistor in it.

Since the box says “replaces” it makes me wonder what year it was made as a replacement for factory stock. That also not a Chrysler logo on the box it came in. Chrysler is a pentastar...that’s a 6 sided logo.

Not surprised it doesn’t have the Chrysler sticker on the side.

Semi opaque urethane. Interesting that it has a TRW transistor in it.

Since the box says “replaces” it makes me wonder what year it was made as a replacement for factory stock. That also not a Chrysler logo on the box it came in. Chrysler is a pentastar...that’s a 6 sided logo.

Not surprised it doesn’t have the Chrysler sticker on the side.
I get Points in those boxes at times. Dam thing have mopar part numbers. Who knows. I prob sent you some of them also.

I get Mopar replacement distribs in at times now they get screwy, not in any book number is usually one off from the Gloven? list, say for 1965 and the date code will be say 48/9. Happens a lot on prestolight the right part number date code is way off ahead a few years. Prestolight has their own rules. Have a rack of books just for them. Does it make it right for a points car since it is a factory replacement part???????

Tim give you that bag I gave him for you?
Yep, I got them...thanks!

Still collecting frame boxes to put them in. Have enough now to do two or three of them, just need the frame boxes. I steal the jigsaw puzzle boxes from my wife but she hasn’t done any lately. Winter is her season to do them, so I will get some soon.

Think I have most of the Mopar distributor mysteries cracked except that big two digit number that is sometimes stamped above the cast part number/date code. Still no idea get them in on occasion.

-
Back