Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
During stop at painters yesterday I finally found out root cause for all the delay. His wife had a serious medical emergency and barely escaped with her life. He turned his back on shop as a result. He is now reengaged so I have hopes we will actually see some progress.

Morning. Glad you are still safe, bill.
My last job with the government i was assigned as a mixing technician for the backburn team.
Ended up in the far north where the wildfires were out of control.
Travelling in the back country in all that smoke, not a good feeling.

Tonight was supposed.to be the last bad night with strong winds. So, my wife just woke up, a little over 2 am. And I woke up too. I asked her, what's up ? I can't find any information about the fire she says. I asked, have you been outside if it is filled with smoke. It should be the way the wind was forecasted to blow, and strong too. No, I don't have the courage to go out, afraid of what I might find out. So, we went out together. It is clear sky, stars, a western slight drift in the air from West, and not.the north east that was predicted. A d the radio does not have much about it.

Bill
That’s a good thing right?

During stop at painters yesterday I finally found out root cause for all the delay. His wife had a serious medical emergency and barely escaped with her life. He turned his back on shop as a result. He is now reengaged so I have hopes we will actually see some progress.
Cant blame him a whole lot there. Still Though he should have said so right up front. Would have been far less stressful for all involved, especially himself given the pressure he was under with his wife.

Froze pretty good last night. 8 below freezing is going to take care of the soft ground.
a friend runs a construction business, last few weeks has been drainage work and resetting or replacing holding tanks. Ground was so saturated they were popping out of the ground like corks.

Finished. Yes. Crown/ pinion may need replacing. I will go back in after my trip,and see if i can get it quieter. Has 160,000 kms on it, its not out of the ordinary,just annoying. The debris had to come from prior failure.

upload_2019-10-30_6-29-34.png

I left the Ford ones in there, only took out two GM ones a Friend wanted, and all the mopar stuff you will be happy.

-
Back