Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mine is picked up on Wild Wensdays
Been doing the same here, cleaning freezer out and lamp parts from my wife's she shed.
Cheers everyone, time to get my feet on the floor and move around some, think I will do some house work this morning, makes for a happy wife when she gets off at noon.

20190827_173603.jpg

My nephew is a spokesperson for that beer so I showed my support

Success! The trash just got picked up. Yeay! LOL
Just put it out around 7:30 cause of the wind all night. Been trying to clean some stuff out, so have near my limit every week. Really didn't want it sitting here piling up.
Not sure if I missed recycles. They do that with a different truck. I see an empty bin across the road that blew from somewhere. (not near where anybody actually sets there trash out) But the way the wind was going, gotta be from one of the next 2 houses 200 ft+ back. And if it wasn't already emptied, anything but heavy glass could be miles away by now. LOL

Knowing how relationship challenged many of you on here am, I am offering the following post Halloween party advice. When wifey walks into kitchen with steely eyes, set in grim determination on coffee pot, wrapped in heavy winter robe which accents curves. Hair in total disarray mascara all a mess and perhaps a bit hung over. Whatever you are thinking to say just don’t. And I know beyond all reasonable doubt you do not say, and I quote “man I’d still hit that” The ensuing conversation in our kitchen was filled with adjectives and several references to both my intelligence and lineage. Your welcome guys, Rainy not sure what your equivalent would be? Heck might be the same!
Perhaps this is why I am still single!

I wonder where my trash cans ended up actually!
Everyone around me got big plastic bin/cans years ago. But they never gave us one. So I just keep putting bags out... We have recycle bins. They even gave bigger ones when they told us to put cardboard in with the bottles and cans. If I have a lot of cardboard, I put 2 out with my old smaller bin full of folded cardboard. Not 'cut in 12" squares' like they requested. Never refused it. I think one time they left a bag when I put more than the limit of 4. Otherwise they have taken whatever I set out

Knowing how relationship challenged many of you on here am, I am offering the following post Halloween party advice. When wifey walks into kitchen with steely eyes, set in grim determination on coffee pot, wrapped in heavy winter robe which accents curves. Hair in total disarray mascara all a mess and perhaps a bit hung over. Whatever you are thinking to say just don’t. And I know beyond all reasonable doubt you do not say, and I quote “man I’d still hit that” The ensuing conversation in our kitchen was filled with adjectives and several references to both my intelligence and lineage. Your welcome guys, Rainy not sure what your equivalent would be? Heck might be the same!
Sounds like a flower delivery today???

Everyone around me got big plastic bin/cans years ago. But they never gave us one. So I just keep putting bags out... We have recycle bins. They even gave bigger ones when they told us to put cardboard in with the bottles and cans. If I have a lot of cardboard, I put 2 out with my old smaller bin full of folded cardboard. Not 'cut in 12" squares' like they requested. Never refused it. I think one time they left a bag when I put more than the limit of 4. Otherwise they have taken whatever I set out
You guys must not have automated trucks. Ours picks up the can at the curb and dumps it in the truck with a mechanical arm controlled by the driver.

Well ran across a set of 6104 headlights for the Barracuda. One less aftermarket item coming OFF. :thumbsup:

Keefer get a spot at Carlisle yet?
Nope. Haven't decided if I am showing the car. As for the vending stuff, I will probably bring something. I think between Wolfie and Tim they will happy to have me set some stuff out. I don't think either of them actually has anything to sell. LOL

You guys must not have automated trucks. Ours picks up the can at the curb and dumps it in the truck with a mechanical arm controlled by the driver.
They do, but still have a rider to grab stuff or line the can up for the arm. I have seen them use the grabber on the bags if piled just right.

They do, but still have a rider to grab stuff or line the can up for the arm. I have seen them use the grabber on the bags if piled just right.
It's all specified cans, no bags, no rider. They do the same with curbside recycling and now yard waste.

we have them here, but not at my home pick up, just in town where all the trick or treat crowd is Mike :rofl:

Nope. Haven't decided if I am showing the car. As for the vending stuff, I will probably bring something. I think between Wolfie and Tim they will happy to have me set some stuff out. I don't think either of them actually has anything to sell. LOL
Going to bring it yourself? If needed drop it off Thursday by me and you don't have to pay to get in.

Hell you should have asked I have a ton of oem used ones, prob with a date code also.
Oh well should of asked. That's ok its not a concours car, and won't be any time soon.
Just taking it back to original as far as I can without getting to deep in the cost.

Mine is picked up on Wild Wensdays
Been doing the same here, cleaning freezer out and lamp parts from my wife's she shed.
Cheers everyone, time to get my feet on the floor and move around some, think I will do some house work this morning, makes for a happy wife when she gets off at noon.

View attachment 1715416882
I think I can get some gluten free home brew kits.

-
Back