Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Have to crunch the numbers and see what compression you have. Hey do you have ethanol in the gasoline there? Also what octane is at the pump?

Really, I'd like a wild strip engine, single plane intake, maximum RPM. I'm afraid the pistons have too low compression for that but hey, I guess I'll sell them in that case. $150 is a steal.

Really, I'd like a wild strip engine, single plane intake, maximum RPM. I'm afraid the pistons have too low compression for that but hey, I guess I'll sell them in that case. $150 is a steal.
I wonder if there is a grind number on the end of the cam itself? That’s how I’ve Id’d them before

The heads I might buy (they are in my basement) are iron 452 heads. 2.08/1.74 smog heads w/hardened seats. They look nice and have been magnafluxed but they need new guides.

For an engine like that I guess I need bigger heads.

I wonder if there is a grind number on the end of the cam itself? That’s how I’ve Id’d them before
Very likely. I'll see if the guy can open the box (What's in the box!?) and look. He's got two cams, the other one is even less identifiable.

Litre of gas here is 1.08. It went down a few weeks ago.
A litre is slightly larger than a quart so x4 is close.

Gas is strange here seems like a lot of the refineries are starting to shut down. The one near here in Philadelphia had a bad fire and does not pay to repair it. There was a .10 hike the next day. Not sure how many are actually left.

Litre of gas here is 1.08. It went down a few weeks ago.
A litre is slightly larger than a quart so x4 is close.
If I recall right it’s like 3.7x or 3.8x liters per gallon. Used to know it when I worked for Cummins

Gas is strange here seems like a lot of the refineries are starting to shut down. The one near here in Philadelphia had a bad fire and does not pay to repair it. There was a .10 hike the next day. Not sure how many are actually left.
When I went to Carlisle, on the Pa turnpike, each and every Oassis had different pricing , it was like a varaience of 35 to 50 cents

When I went to Carlisle, on the Pa turnpike, each and every Oassis had different pricing , it was like a varaience of 35 to 50 cents
That is the biggest rip off for sure. PA taxes on gas is insane, think it is like .75 a gallon then they throw sales tax on top of that.

-
Back