Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Prob paid a bit high on this but suits my needs. $51
2418912_4063_159_0001.jpg
2418912_4063_160_0001.jpg

Hey Matt I ran into a series on sling you would like Gallipoli, I have heard about it never really knew what happened there follows a Australian young troop throughout that long *** battle. What a waste that one was for both sides.

Good morning Mopar nuts. Was up extra early, walking to the kitchen I realized, hey I feel pretty good! My best friend since I was born fell down stairs and broke both ankles, reminder that life is not fair. Got a fun day planned, get a second coat of wax on the Fury, and make a pot of clam chowder (from FL we like the red kind.) But first gotta enjoy some coffee.
sounds like a groovy day David, I miss broiled peanuts I use to buy in Plant City , I learned how to do them in a crockpot a couple days ago

Prob use that cabinet just for Vac advances. Needed one yesterday took forever for me to find it in the closet style cabinet they are in now.

Hey Matt I ran into a series on sling you would like Gallipoli, I have heard about it never really knew what happened there follows a Australian young troop throughout that long *** battle. What a waste that one was for both sides.
What's sling?
There was a big screen movie about it, called Gallipoli, I saw years ago. Don't remember much now about the movie

Any suggestions for funny books I can send my buddy who is laid up a while? He is an engineer. Probably extra hard for him to just lie around. Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris is a good one if you want to laugh.

Sling is a app on fire tv, just some cable channels. Think the series is on Amazon Prime have to look.

sounds like a groovy day David, I miss broiled peanuts I use to buy in Plant City , I learned how to do them in a crockpot a couple days ago
Hey Mike, boiled peanuts will go well with beer and company in your shop. They sell them at roadside stands all around here, I like to eat them sometimes while driving. Our MN friends did not care for them.

Hey Mike, boiled peanuts will go well with beer and company in your shop. They sell them at roadside stands all around here, I like to eat them sometimes while driving. Our MN friends did not care for them.
You can buy them?
Didn't know that. Thought you had to get 'em fresh.
My relatives used to drive up to Alabama or close to it and buy 'em green from roadside stands. Then bring 'em back and boil 'em. Pretty good.
(That's not a long drive when you live outside of Pensacola.)

yep, roadside was where I bought them, mom would stop on our way to Dover Florida to do the strawberry crop after the long drive from Michigan's Apple crop. We would stop in Arkansas for a 30 to 40 day visit at my uncle's home. I love Arkansas

Good morning Mopar boys and girls.

I have a LOT of back reading in my hands. Not been on much the entire weekend. Today I think will be bread baking day. And then who knows.

Bill

Gee thanks I guess. No idea on funny books, have not read one since Mad magazine!
I gave away some old Mad books, slightly regret that now. Never see those anymore. The one had the Fink Cinderblock remarketed as a dozen different things. Zen Pillow, Step stool, etc... Another one had riff on TV news of the day. It was great..

Got them every month growing up. Then they went downhill fast. My brother kept all his also and he is 10+ on me bet at one time we had most of them. No idea what happened to them all.

Mad Magazines that is a good idea, from that time period when he and I were kids we used to buy them with money from returning bottles.

Any suggestions for funny books I can send my buddy who is laid up a while? He is an engineer. Probably extra hard for him to just lie around. Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris is a good one if you want to laugh.
I'm not coming up with any real books lilke that right now.
If he's a little twisted sense of humor, and old enough to remember the '80s I liked Bloom County Loose Tails. That's compilation of some of the weekly cartoons.
I may not be the right one to ask.
Posted John Prine's "Dear Abby" last night and only got one like.
And posted Woody Allen's Moose Hunting story in another thread and got no response.
LOL

-
Back