Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Any suggestions for funny books I can send my buddy who is laid up a while? He is an engineer. Probably extra hard for him to just lie around. Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris is a good one if you want to laugh.
Check out the philosophy books I think it is a penguin or a platypus walk into a bar. They are hilarious.

Morning.
Wife is making coffee. Freakin disaster. Can read directions but sure as hell dont understand em.

You can buy them?
Didn't know that. Thought you had to get 'em fresh.
My relatives used to drive up to Alabama or close to it and buy 'em green from roadside stands. Then bring 'em back and boil 'em. Pretty good.
(That's not a long drive when you live outside of Pensacola.)
THey have them at Wal Mart. I used to eat them until my heart surgery and found out the sodium in my diet was killing me. LOL

Morning.
Wife is making coffee. Freakin disaster. Can read directions but sure as hell dont understand em.
My wife has the directions written down and taped to the cupboard door. "one measure for 4 cups" LOL

Morning everyone, drinking coffee and watching the sun come up. Should be a nice day around here. Need to get the oil changed on the hot rods for winter.

It's Meteor Monday!

meteormonday.jpg

Good morning.
:D

Welp that was easy, lot of ten Mad Magazines from the '70's found on Poshmark, around 70 bucks shipped to his house, but priceless if it makes him smile with two broken ankles!!

The only different between a poly and an LA is only with anything to do with the heads and valve train system. Everything block related is the same as an LA with the exception being the pistons mainly due to valve locations.
Would LA headers work?

Would LA headers work?
no. Port spacings are completely different. However, Ford GT 5.0 headers WILL work with a slight flange modification. I couldn't make them fit in the B body but the truck engine bay is much wider so they may clear.

Somebody mentioned something about Poly headers the other day. SBF? One of the evenly spaced exhaust variety heads. Just needed some massaging on the bolt holes of the headers.
that'd be me. You can modifiy the bolt holes and use small block ford headers, Mustang 5.0 GT headers work best for that.

Also, an LS1-LS7 intake will work on a poly as well. But you have to have a spacer made for the intake ports. otherwise, the spacing and bolt pattern lines up.

Anyone here good with real estate purchasing?

-
Back