Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Chris you ever see one of those grab it it can sharpen just about anything, be great on a farm.

Chris you ever see one of those grab it it can sharpen just about anything, be great on a farm.
nvm I see it now. Yeah I may actually have one in the stack of misc tools I inherited from my Great-grandfather after my great grand mother's passing last year, will look

Whats amazing they still make them and parts also. Biggest thing with them get high quality wheels etc. Foley Belsaw has the best that I have found.

Good morning MOPAR dreamers!!
I'm dreaming of a white Mopar.....One that will move me down the road...Where the engine rumbles and never stumbles......and lays tires all the way....

Sung to the tune of White Christmas

Yes and of course just about ready to get the rear in and have a rush distrib order of course.

I'm dreaming of a white Mopar.....One that will move me down the road...Where the engine rumbles and never stumbles......and lays tires all the way....

Sung to the tune of White Christmas
Buddy bought a 2019 Charger yesterday. It's equipped with the scat pack, 480 HP, with a launch button on the dash...haha!! He's 75 years old, good for him!!

nc_oc=AQnVxY-0qG7D4iR55-4C16NPBDi9qLNwd4852P9vywfV0Cb49OcaQEPrr-YTBGqR20o&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

How does the launch button work converter lock up?
No idea. He said he wasn't pushing it until he better understood the purpose. He's an old school drag racer and is pretty excited about the car.
He and the wife were looking at a Honda Civic...what a difference!!:D

The systems work basically the same in both manual and automatic equipped vehicles,” explained the SRT expert. “The system first allows the driver to select launch rpm, which is maintained with the pedal on the floor. This makes it much easier to launch at the correct rpm. When the brake pedal is released for an automatic or the clutch is released for a manual, the tires need to break loose and then the system controls the amount of wheel slip.”

Good morning All...541 posts..no back reading here. How is everyone?

-
Back