Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'll reply in the PM thread.

Howdy.

Are you familiar with the company www.jetcarrier.com ?

Very convenient for Scandinavians who want to shop in the US. You get an American address, and the company collects enough stuff to put in a container, and then it is shipped. Depending of how you want it you can have it sent by air or ship.

Bill

Howdy.

Very convenient for Scandinavians who want to shop in the US. You get an American address, and the company collects enough stuff to put in a container, and then it is shipped. Depending of how you want it you can have it sent by air or ship.

Bill
And the American person who sell it does not have to deal with a foreign address.

Bill

Howdy.

Bill
Great idea for sure just cannot read it!

Kia? RWD? Isn't that against all import auto manufacture rules?

This car is AWD but when you put it in "sport" mode it is 20 front 80 rear, that's how it gets to 60 in 4.7 (along with shift point changes/tuning etc.) There aren't too many around here but I wasn't saying the car was rare, the parts are "scarce" and backordered nationwide. The fender has been going back and forth between just the skin and then a completely built fender, unfortunate for me.

Well looking for a 4' piece of 5/16" OEM metal to bend a fuel line from carb to pump. I've checked locally and with summit no one has it.
The sell brake line but it has a green coating to it. I guess I could put it on the wire wheel and see what it looks like then??
Apparently no one makes a 67 fuel line for a 383 with a afb carb. I guess another one year only part...geezz.
I see they sell a 25' roll of what looks to be the right line, but not sure if that is what I need or not. Any suggestions??
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006K8MBU8/?tag=joeychgo-20

I know. It's MoFoCO. But you gotta admit, it's pretty bloody creative.

00Z0Z_kHQIblTEu0Z_600x450.jpg

Well looking for a 4' piece of 5/16" OEM metal to bend a fuel line from carb to pump. I've checked locally and with summit no one has it.
The sell brake line but it has a green coating to it. I guess I could put it on the wire wheel and see what it looks like then??
Apparently no one makes a 67 fuel line for a 383 with a afb carb. I guess another one year only part...geezz.
I see they sell a 25' roll of what looks to be the right line, but not sure if that is what I need or not. Any suggestions??
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006K8MBU8/?tag=joeychgo-20
That's the stuff. you need a flairing tool and the fittings. Tool you can borrow from the parts store usually. Have a part number on the oem line?

I might have some I can cut off from. Have to measure my fuel line first and see.

That's the stuff. you need a flairing tool and the fittings. Tool you can borrow from the parts store usually. Have a part number on the oem line?
Parts book shows for a 25" roll tubing 1843253. Buddy has all the tools needed and will bend it for me.
I'll use my current one for a guide to bend. My current was on a Edlebrock so it has a rubber end (2") where it attached to the carb.

I am ready to t the rear in the cuda and of course I cannot find the u bolts in the shop! or the upper shock studs. Crap everywhere!

Howdy.

Bill
Yes, I’m aware of it. I’ve checked a couple of different setups. That one is interesting.
The reason this deal is a little complicated is that I’m buying a block from a guy in Illinois thru a guy here in Sweden. The block is going from that first guy to a third guy to go into a container. That container shipment is at a very good price.
So I’ll be using that for the block and because of that, I’ll be sending a couple of other odds and ends the same route.

-
Back