Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I've been doing a grapefruit and a bowl of oatmeal with blueberries every morning for the past year. Haven't seen any crazy benefits from it. But I do kinda like it.
good diet to keep the lbs off, grapefruit burns fat big time, I love grapefruit but the meds I am on now I can't have it anymore, best hangover fruit in the world I've been told

good diet to keep the lbs off, grapefruit burns fat big time, I love grapefruit but the meds I am on now I can't have it anymore, best hangover fruit in the world I've been told
Same. No grapefruit. I miss it. Maybe i should quit the meds and eat more grapefruit...

Morning Tike, sounds awful healthy in here this morning. Next they'll be telling us how many laps to the bathroom they're running everyday...oops better make that morning, all day would be a lot of counting with this bunch!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Morning Tike, sounds awful healthy in here this morning. Next they'll be telling us how many laps to the bathroom they're running everyday...oops better make that morning, all day would be a lot of counting with this bunch!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
If you are talking about healthy , I am out of the conversation. I do need to start though

@halifaxhops !!!!!!!! I was just talking to my Major. She said theres a chance I can get that alternative AT! Which would let me go to Carlisle

Oh no....here we go again. :rofl:
No. I put in a request last month. They initially denied it. But apparently there’s some mission I’ve been specifically requested for. It’s one I did last year and completed so successfully that Big Army was it and mentioned me by name. I got two Awards out of that last spring. I’ll know for sure today

-
Back