Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My wife found this vintage style piece to add to the Christmas decorations in the house. I like it!

View attachment 1715435165
You need one of these for the Potty Dave! :rofl:

mustache-rides-25-centss-made-on-imau-i-know-why-38665560.png

Kind of off the beaten path here but anyone have a favorite holiday appetizer to take to a party?

Kind of off the beaten path here but anyone have a favorite holiday appetizer to take to a party?
Stand bys here are either mini bacon bowl mac and cheese or ham and cheese sliders on dinner rolls with sautéed onions and spicy mustard. Both are easy to prepare.

F5D8172A-5C10-43E4-BF58-C7F09D427376.jpeg

4EB4B8A2-4A67-452C-A686-59ABB7DD8495.jpeg

Whew! Finally sifted through all the water softener sites to find what I want for my son's house. (we own it he just lives there)
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::lol: A Fleck 5600 SXT valve it is.

I need to replace my water heater soon also... Found it's leaking out the top... :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Still not feeling well... This cold has me feeling off all weekend...

I know there is a wide disparity of opinion on here with regard to Law Enforcement Professionals but our family is intertwined with them as several are LEOs including our boy. Long story short he works for a PD in NW Ark. last night one of his Brothers was killed execution style right outside the Dept door. The officer was ambushed. When word was coming in at first we did not know if our boy was down or a survivor. Turns out he is fine but will probably pray extra today at his church. This story will likely never make a National news but rest assured it is heart wrenching for many. These guys roll the dice every single day doing the absolute best job they can. My apologies for ranting but I am just now getting myself sorted back out after a small moment of oh no, they just found out they are having a second child and all the other thoughts that race thru your head when you do not know status of your own.
Wow, prayers for the family of the fallen. I don't understand what has happened to society in this day and age.

-
Back