Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have actually had both and they are quite good. One of my best friends is from Finland and her husband is from Sweden. They have shared a lot of different kinds of food from that part of the World with me over the years and I always enjoy tasting what they offer.

Both lefse and lutefisk, or lefse and brown cheese ?

Bill

Have you measured the king pins and bushings ?

Bill
Yes, .873 and 5.375 long. put an order in to my parts supplier’s warehouse. If they have stock i will see it at 2:00 pm.
its nice being linked up. I csn check my parts store stock and place orders 24/7.

Yes, .873 and 5.375 long. put an order in to my parts supplier’s warehouse. If they have stock i will see it at 2:00 pm.
its nice being linked up. I csn check my parts store stock and place orders 24/7.
Pretty handy!

Thanks to all who can relate to the kind of last thirty hours or so our family has endured. Clearly we are a family of idiots as it appears we can only spawn soldiers or cops. Wife demanded a blood pressure check this afternoon as one of us has had copious alcohol and hid in hot tub with drink. I am pleased to announce I am at 106/68. Yes pumping iron and playing a lifetime of hockey pays off. Again sincere thanks to you guys, it has been terrible. Please put officer Carr from Fayetteville Ar. on your prayer list if you are wired that way. Thanks Zman I know you understand.

Thanks to all who can relate to the kind of last thirty hours or so our family has endured. Clearly we are a family of idiots as it appears we can only spawn soldiers or cops. Wife demanded a blood pressure check this afternoon as one of us has had copious alcohol and hid in hot tub with drink. I am pleased to announce I am at 106/68. Yes pumping iron and playing a lifetime of hockey pays off. Again sincere thanks to you guys, it has been terrible. Please put officer Carr from Fayetteville Ar. on your prayer list if you are wired that way. Thanks Zman I know you understand.
Just read all this John. Sad to see and a tremendous loss. However, I am glad your family is safe.

RIP officer Carr.

Something that never should have happened. All because of a career he chose.

I can resize that so it fits better as an avatar if you would like.
Im ok with the way it is. No need to go the extra mile.
Btw,was a good day, i held the stencil up to the door, and your vision was bang on. Its roughly 18” tall.
Got the parking brake sorted out,good thing as its the only way i can stop or slow that is.
Had to bend shifter linkage to make finding reverse better.
My Buddy is right into it too, blasted all my brake parts so they are ready for paint.
Was a very productive day. I was motivated.

In the garage:thumbsup:

EFE6D947-1E84-4A3A-BC19-A1568FF2E332.jpeg

My wife found this vintage style piece to add to the Christmas decorations in the house. I like it!

73174863-9009-444F-B27A-9B0C78ED6BF4.jpeg

She also found the traditional Finnish Christmas gnome my friend Tuula made and gave me a few years back. It always makes me smile.

C8250264-F65F-44AC-9EB9-6B07C2C20917.jpeg

-
Back