Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A rare evening stop. Been a busy day. Highlight was the 12 year old grandson, the dirt bike racer, wrecking his dirt bike and breaking his leg.
Yep it was a clean break, lower leg, both the tib and fib. Not the way he wanted to spend Christmas break... break haha...I'm sure.
He was a trooper, an hour ride to the hospital and never complained. His indoor season is over for this year.
Having a nice football drink and waiting for the Chiefs/Bears game. GO CHIEFS!!

Heres a slant socket same as a la but two less bosses. Just FYI
AHTOY%20730.jpg

Hey was the rotor hard to push down at first when you installed it? Should easily push on.

You fucked something up then no idea what. We pretty much covered it all that can do it, loose distrib, bent shaft, rotor not seated and cap not seated now I am lost. Still pull the rotor and put the cap on and see????

You fucked something up then no idea what. We pretty much covered it all that can do it, loose distrib, bent shaft, rotor not seated and cap not seated now I am lost. Still pull the rotor and put the cap on and see????
Lol I’m sure

Could I have mistakenly tried putting a big block one on it? I have both

-
Back