Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This one is 100% as stock as I can make it so no mods. Went through that with the Pop has holes all over the Place. Want to pull that motor out also but kind of like the burnt patina!

The 65 Fairlane I want to tune and adjust to see what it will do 318wr style build, then sell it.
The 68 Fairlane needs exhaust, converter and Radiator and want to run it down the 1/4 to see what the parts build will do tuned out then it can go.

Gave this a quick shot just to see the color shade. Pretty much right on.
DSC06590.JPG

Yes it will be sanded and re done just wanted to see it.

The 65 Fairlane I want to tune and adjust to see what it will do 318wr style build, then sell it.
The 68 Fairlane needs exhaust, converter and Radiator and want to run it down the 1/4 to see what the parts build will do tuned out then it can go.
I know a guy with some Holley tune up parts if needed.:rofl:

I am almost tempted to throw some gold metal flake in it. Just have to keep away from the paint store!

Only non stock think I am doing is putting in a NOS rear defogger but it is a dealer only option!

That looks lighter than what my daily driver 68 dart was.

It's really faded now and has surface rust on the top but it was originally just like this

622111.jpg

Tell you what that interior is not cheap at all. Got lucky got the carpet half off last year. The seat covers will be over a grand. Really getting more into this than I wanted and its for the wife! I have to have 4500 into it so far and no where near done buying parts. The good thing is it is 90% original so a lot can be cleaned up and reconditioned. The motor I was not expecting. Just need to get a few more things for it and that dam crack was a surprise. Told my friend with the farm junk yard about it he has a Spray welder he said will take care of it. Never even seen that used before. Was going to stich weld it but if this will work WTF Just coolant pressure right?

Im a bit partial to the ratty one's. They are honest cars. I like nice cars but hate the smooth everything cookie cutter everybodies doing it fad cars.
I agree and currently my collection is pretty much all Rani dirt cars. I sold the last one I had with nice paint which was stupid of me.

I can't wait to have nice silky paint again on at least one or ten

The one thing I am partial to now that i wasn't when i was younger is a slant six.

I can't even imagine life without a slant six. After driving one as long as I have, I really got used to the sound and feel. Now i am really familiar working on a slant too so i will always try to keep one around.

Had many of them really a good motor. You can literally run them on one quart of oil if it is sludgy enough!

Another thing I have to plan on shoes for the cuda. Kind of sucks the ones on there now are like brand new still have the tits on them but 14 years old. You can find them on Amazon forget local though. Go ask for a 13" car tire not a trailer tire and watch the kids face.

These guys are nuts and I love it but i think 73 mph on a go kart is a bit too much for me

Back in the 80’s a buddy had a go-cart that was faster than a 78 trans am 455/4 speed. Up to 70 mph. Built from a 340 cc snowmobile. It was crazy!

-
Back