Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, I’m pretty impressed with this wireless borescope. It has decent resolution and control.

3CF3583E-B1FF-45EA-9BF5-87940AD81269.jpeg

Now I need to try out the magnifying lens adapter next.

Well crap, no magnifying lens. Just a 90* side mirror, magnetic pick up, and hook attachments.

They mention the magnifying lens in the owner’s manual but I guess it a separate attachment not included.

Back home. Had our big meal earlier. Roast beef, Chicken/sausage gumbo, pecan pie...Just a snack tonight. Then Nyquil and bed. Started a cough yesterday and now feel like crap. But otherwise it was a great Christmas!

Went for dinner. Afterwards another gift exchange. my son,my best friend and another good friend and families pitched in and bought a roll up door for my hoop shed. Cant wait to install it. Will finish it up nice.

Back home. Had our big meal earlier. Roast beef, Chicken/sausage gumbo, pecan pie...Just a snack tonight. Then Nyquil and bed. Started a cough yesterday and now feel like crap. But otherwise it was a great Christmas!
Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Fillet mignon, lobster tail, ham, turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, dirty rice, green bean cassarol and 5 or 6 more dishes.

:DNow I got to thinking about it and knowing my own car addiction I have to add a disclaimer. "Above video posting in no way makes me liable if an afore mentioned young lady goes galavanting off to Kansas to buy more trucks and cars while claiming it was my fault for being an enabler".

-
Back