Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning MOPAR owners!!
Christmas is done and normal begins to come back!!
Have a GREAT day!!

Well it is over, left overs for a week. This was my first year of secret Santa. I got some great stuff, but I missed the mark on my guess for personality profile. I used the avatar as insight to likes and turned out avatar and personality were unrelated. It was still a hoot and I will do better next year! Painter reached out to me on Xmas eve and explained they were getting close. I feel like I have gained ten pounds in three days. I grazed all day yesterday.

I never really had much of an appetite last couple of days. Didnt eat a lot at dinner and skipped dessert. Highly unusual for me. But i know for sure i was dehydrated, as i drank two bottles of H20 before bed and didint get up until my usual time.

good news with the painter,John!
Hope it comes home looking great!

Good morning everyone, 54 degrees this morning, high of 66 today should make for a good time outside.

Wife’s car needs a heater blower motor, think i can fix it today. i retrofitted a gm blower motor into it a couple years ago, it was a used motor. Started howling while “ubering” last night. So i will dig out another used motor and repeat the process.

I like the pastel colors more these days than I used to.
Same.
Mostly 'cause I bought one, and enough people saying they liked the exterior colors.
My first choice would have been dark green metalic. And maybe a silver pinstripe if accented at all.
The one thing I am partial to now that i wasn't when i was younger is a slant six.

I can't even imagine life without a slant six. After driving one as long as I have, I really got used to the sound and feel. Now i am really familiar working on a slant too so i will always try to keep one around.
You're going to miss the classiic sounds of the old stytle starters and the tappety tap of the lifters with your new Duster... :poke:
You'll get used to it. :)

Had many of them really a good motor. You can literally run them on one quart of oil if it is sludgy enough!
Uh. Had a rod bearing go on the interstate. Was able to drive it to the nearest exit and then to a parking lot.
Another thing I have to plan on shoes for the cuda. Kind of sucks the ones on there now are like brand new still have the tits on them but 14 years old. You can find them on Amazon forget local though. Go ask for a 13" car tire not a trailer tire and watch the kids face.
Funny. never used to sweat stuff like that. If it wasn't cracked it was OK.
Well it is over, left overs for a week. This was my first year of secret Santa. I got some great stuff, but I missed the mark on my guess for personality profile. I used the avatar as insight to likes and turned out avatar and personality were unrelated. It was still a hoot and I will do better next year! Painter reached out to me on Xmas eve and explained they were getting close. I feel like I have gained ten pounds in three days. I grazed all day yesterday.
Isn't that funny about the avatars. You'ld think they represent the person or their car. At least indirectly. But people use them in all sorts of ways...

“What kind mechanic fixes cars with just new parts”

A saying an old guy said in one of the maintenance shops.

young guy was looking for bolts to secure cutting edge on the grader.
They used to save the old ones, left them soaking in a pail of used diesel oil.

“over dere in the pail on the floor, marinating”:lol:

Song got me a dewalt cordless grease gun. Sucker must weigh 8 lbs.
i just put a fresh tube in my old gun,used about 10 pumps.
Cheap me is going to try and swap it into the new gun. Cant wait to see the aftermath...

Cheap me is going to try and swap it into the new gun. Cant wait to see the aftermath...
:eek:
:lol:

Put a different grease in the one?
I know I've got one gun with some sort of super silicone somehting for nylon and polyurethane bushing
Then one gun with red Sta-lube synthetic
Third gun may be handpacked with whatever we used to buy when I was kid prob Quaker State - the brown orange stuff - I forget.

I would pay cash money to watch that event! Likely turn out same as opening the lid on anti seize! I have no idea how it works but I end up wearing it!

Yup anti seize sucks. I went to the sticks that look like glue sticks from Permatex. Work great.
LT-37229.jpg

s0482701_sc7?$std$.jpg

Well good morning. Hope all is well out there. Just caught up reading...now time to head out in the shop...cars are calling. Well there are voices anyway...

-
Back