Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A little more work on the Fargo today, my son is bringing his truck for some much needed maintenance. Then his girlfriend’s car needs some work too.

Morning everyone, slept wrong or something. My back and neck are killing me. Filling my thermos and heading out.

Happy Friday FABO!! What's this work thing you all talk about?? LOL!!
Got the boss off to work, and be heading to the gym for cardio tennis soon. A couple hours of that puts you in a great frame of mind and a nap!!
Nothing going on here. Have another daughter and her family over this evening for presents and pizza. One more tomorrow, and we'll finally be done...YEA!!
Have a great day!!

Happy Friday FABO!! What's this work thing you all talk about?? LOL!!
Got the boss off to work, and be heading to the gym for cardio tennis soon. A couple hours of that puts you in a great frame of mind and a nap!!
Nothing going on here. Have another daughter and her family over this evening for presents and pizza. One more tomorrow, and we'll finally be done...YEA!!
Have a great day!!
Good morning guys. Ya Craig, I need to get on the treadmill today. I need it.

Good morning guys. Ya Craig, I need to get on the treadmill today. I need it.
I've been doing the tennis thing a couple months now. My BP/Pulse yesterday (no meds) was 115/71 58. I enjoy it which counts for a lot with me.

green-fing-drags-3.jpg

It's Fury Friday!
Looks like a good day to make my way home.

LOL waiting around to Uber again to the vet. This sucks every two days. Hopefully this will end soon. Looks like the rear rotors will be here today for my car. Hopefully get them on today, truck is killing me in gas.

-
Back