Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning all....The overs will have to be real high....Bookies to get some action on the unders....

Impeachment all day on tv. I'd rather watch paint dry! I might get to the basement and brew something.
while i agree, i will be live streaming it. I want to see the raw facts, rather than Fox's or Cnn's or whoever's spin on it. I remember watching parts of Clinton's during junior high during lunch and thinking it was stupid to be trying to overthrow a president for getting a BJ. This is even worse.

Well, a day of letting my mid back heal some, I guess I am out of shape and don't need to be on my hands and nea's detailing kitchen and living room floors. Yesterday was vacuum and mope floors then go back and mop and glow them, wife is happy but my back is not.
I will be A O K , just took a 1/2 walk on the treadmill. Time for an Irish coffee

Well, a day of letting my mid back heal some, I guess I am out of shape and don't need to be on my hands and nea's derailing my kitchen and living room floors. Yesterday was vacuum and mope floors then go back and mop and glow them, wife is happy but my back is not.
I will be A O K , just took a 1/2 walk on the treadmill. Time for an Irish coffee
Take it easy Mike. (who am I to say) LOL

And strummin' that bass guitar.
Don't you know it, good idea !! Time to flex my fingers
This is my friend that I play music with on Thursday nights, he is a real bass player.

20200105_135533.jpg

Well, a day of letting my mid back heal some, I guess I am out of shape and don't need to be on my hands and nea's detailing kitchen and living room floors. Yesterday was vacuum and mope floors then go back and mop and glow them, wife is happy but my back is not.

I hope you feel better...

Try putting a heating pad on the back for a while...

Over did it some myself yesterday mowing my field. Pulled a few muscles...pain today...

Over did it some myself yesterday mowing my field. Pulled a few muscles...pain today...

I slept crooked the past two nights and have a crook in my neck... Icy Hot helps also....

-
Back