Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

I believe I'm gonna go pick up a pizza.. pepperoni and green chilies sounds like a plan. and some cheesy garlic bread just for fun..
I have a bag of Green Chili's, in my freezer, I brought back from VN..They will make you cry, or sneeze, or fart , or look for water, or Pray...LOL...

And I think I need another nert.

distiller_endless_pour.gif

I believe I'm gonna go pick up a pizza.. pepperoni and green chilies sounds like a plan. and some cheesy garlic bread just for fun..
Vodka and fruit juice all day and a pepperoni pizza with green chilies and cheesy garlic bread...you will be able to turn the heat off in the house tonight ‘cause you won’t need it to stay warm!

Vodka and fruit juice all day and a pepperoni pizza with green chilies and cheesy garlic bread...you will be able to turn the heat off in the house tonight ‘cause you won’t need it to stay warm!
Add some bourbon to that, gonna be a great evening!

There's a young girl working in the pizza place that is just drop dead gorgeous.. No more than 16 or 17, but damn!

Then she spoke! I'm guessing the number of active brain cells is barely into double digits!

There's a young girl working in the pizza place that is just drop dead gorgeous.. No more than 16 or 17, but damn!

Then she spoke! I'm guessing the number of active brain cells is barely into double digits!
Do you really need her to speak intelligently? Or even at all?

:lol:

Nooo....Say it Aint So , in America......:rofl:

My leg still aches. Seems today there is no relief when sitting, standing or laying down. Reminds me of growing pains as a kid.

Not sciatica this time. Painful in hip and knee when walking. When sciatica hits i cant lift my leg. Can lift it.
Sounds like tight IT bands. Stretching usually helps that.

“The IT band, also known as the iliotibial tract, is a multipurpose tendon that runs down the length of the outer thigh, from the top of the pelvis (ilium) to the shin bone (tibia). It connects the tensor fasciae latae muscle (a hip flexor) and gluteus maximus (the largest butt muscle, a hip extensor, and external rotator) to the outside of the tibia. The IT band is responsible for keeping your hips and knees stable, particularly during rapid, explosive moves like running and jumping. Think of the thick fascia of the IT band like a well-tensioned bridge that links the pelvis and knee. That fascia also envelops your quadriceps muscles and tapers into the knee joint capsule. When the two muscles that attach at the top section of the IT band—the tensor fasciae latae and gluteus maximus—contract, it adds tension to the IT band, which helps to stabilize your knee-to-hip relationship. But too much use (or underuse) from one of these muscles can overstress your IT band and tug on your outer knee, leading to pain in the knee and hip.”

Stretches are easy and can help a lot. I have had IT band issues off and on, and stretching definitely helps.

Here is a good source for some stretches that can help.

7 IT Band Stretches to Relieve ITBS, According to Physical Therapists

-
Back