Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mornin - raining... Looks like a soaker for at least a few more hours. Heading over for another day of the stamp show. Pretty good turnout yesterday.

Mornin - raining... Looks like a soaker for at least a few more hours. Heading over for another day of the stamp show. Pretty good turnout yesterday.
Wait....you are into stamps? How did I not know this?

and no caps!
Here ya go...
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRGFCbYg8Nske19G7vfFSl2aWqDzIIgDaLlcD40Q62ASyTJxFfQ.jpg

Uhh Ohh... Was cleaning one of the baths, before I start installation of glass enclosure, lost water pressure. gradually got worse. !0 minutes later a call from my house, up the hill....No Water.....Wasn't in the plans for today.....:BangHead: Guess Ill go up there and check the breaker, and the pressure switch and the power, to see if Well Pump is operational....:BangHead::BangHead:

I cleaned out a house last Spring and the guy was a collector. I have a small box of stamps that I know nothing about.

IMG_20200125_080507614.jpg

I figured the way they are stored in wax papers and numbered they may be worth something. Can you help me?

Good Morning Football Fans!!
Lookie lookie what I got yesterday :thumbsup:
A couple tickets to warmer weather!!
GO CHIEFS!!

IMG_3210.JPG

Last edited:
Forget it, He told me mine were worthless.......:poke::poke::lol:
Not worthless, but not the treasure many thought they would be. I stll need to check some of them. As I said, I don’t know foreign that well to pick out high valye at a glance...

Not worthless, but not the treasure many thought they would be. I stll need to check some of them. As I said, I don’t know foreign that well to pick out high valye at a glance...
Hey...I Was :poke::poke::poke:

-
Back