Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mornin - raining... Looks like a soaker for at least a few more hours. Heading over for another day of the stamp show. Pretty good turnout yesterday.

We got about 1/2" of slushy snow... :BangHead:

I'm not sure if it's enough to even try to clear with the snow blower or just let it go... It's 32° right now until 11 PM then it will drop to 28° overnight... Then high of 31° tomorrow and then in the mid 30's for the rest of the week...

I am teaching a metallic cartridge reloading course today. Each student will have to physically produce one each rifle and pistol round. What could possibly go wrong?
And then make them fire the said round?? What could go wrong??

2nd cup is just as bad as the first.
Need real coffee, this tassimo stuff is getting old...

Ok this has to be American

IMG_20200125_081535556.jpg

The older boy was expecting a friend and his gf to stop by last night... While the guy's gf was closing work and leaving she got robbed at gun point... :elmer: :wtf:

She works at a L A Tan place, what kind of money did they think she would have??? :realcrazy:

Luckily nothing happened and they made a police report, so she was just a little late and shaken up from the experience...
hide.gif

Just got back from D.C. Wow, what a Zoo, I heard 100k people on the News yesterday. I'll bet there were 3-400K there, marching for Pro Life...Seen a lot of Young people there...Very encouraging.....
img_20200124_132039-jpg.jpg
img_20200124_130103-jpg.jpg
img_20200124_134556-jpg.jpg

Now, this morning I have a Water problem.....Uhh Ohh... Was cleaning one of the baths, before I start installation of glass enclosure, lost water pressure. gradually got worse. !0 minutes later a call from my house, up the hill....No Water.....Wasn't in the plans for today.....:BangHead: Guess Ill go up there and check the breaker, and the pressure switch and the power, to see if Well Pump is operational....:BangHead::BangHead:

On the way home from class last night I did a reconnaisance mission... The guy who is supposed to be fixing the damage on the Impala accident from last year has not been very responsive... (Who ever heard of a body man not being reliable... :rolleyes:)

My friend Doug is interested in pulling the drivetrain out of it as it's an SS with a supercharged V-6... Doug recently bought a Buick Park Avenue with only 45 k miles and had it shipped up from Arizona and offered to trade me one of his running Park Avenues for the Impala...

I texted him in Dec about the Impala and he replied that he was in Europe and would be back before X-mas.... Well, Jan is almost over and he still hasn't responded to me...

I spoke to my brother the other day and he said that the Impala will most likely be sitting outside the body shop... I went there last night and saw it in the back... It's not blocked in and I can have a tow truck go over there and drag it to Doug's...

Now I have to talk to Doug and see if he's still interested in trading... I may have the Impala towed to Doug's today if he still is interested in it... Just call the tow truck and tow it away without telling the body man...

PS: The body guy hasn't even started the work yet....

Last edited:
Where did Keith go? I have to roll out have a fun day. I am headed to York Fairgrounds tomorrow for an indoor motorcycle flea market

-
Back