Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
fairlanefrigirlsIII.png

It's Fairlane Friday!
Good morning.
Depending on which weather you believe, 75 today, suitable surfboard day :D
The security errors this morning were a surprise.
Glad I wasn't the only one.

Good Morning all......Going to be near 80 here today...
OMG the projects I have started or have to do is amazing!!! :BangHead::BangHead:
Might not live long enough.....
Turning 60 in a few weeks, things are getting tougher to do....:BangHead:

I am totally depressing myself by looking at old pics that I have been saving for no reason.

Time sure goes by and has no mercy on a girl. If I had known what I know now about my own life, I would have done things differently.

Oddly enough, I don't really have any regrets about the stuff I did, I have more regrets about the stuff i didn't do because i was scared or just thinking small.

I should have been more daring, it's not like the things I chickened out of were life risking, and even if they were, I should have just jumped off the deep end. What's the worst that could have happened...... I'm still here

If I would have known that I was gonna live this long, I would have taken better care of myself... :BangHead:

Good news, my wife does not have the flu, just a simple cold :thumbsup:
I have been waiting on her hand and foot for two days now.
( @krazykuda will chime in on this post) cleaning and de-germ all surfaces.

Morning.
Raini pontificating about life makes me think about a customer the other day.
Scruffy,wore out shoes and grubby clothes. he’s loaded.
and doc just told him to get his affairs in order. he’s buying old cars,as many as he can get his hands on. Wants my fargo too.
i could call it a wash and collect my money back,and move on.

makes me think, turning 56 this year, how much time do i actually have left?
Say 70 is my year to kick off, thats 14 years to finish my projects.if i dont start any more.
Do i want to build stuff or just drive em around?

Know what? I dont care. When my time comes it wont matter.
Im going to keep going, doing what i do,and try to keep it interesting. no point worrying about the future.

I figure I won't get to 70...

Nobody on my dad's side lived past 70...

However my mom's side had one go to 103...

I had trouble logging on...

Then I cleared a some browser settings...

So it was Joey??? :BangHead:
Yep, all fixed. Ya, probably a expired security subscription. Should mark it on the calendar for next year at this time. It's possible it has to expire before it can be renewed.

-
Back