Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning.
Raini pontificating about life makes me think about a customer the other day.
Scruffy,wore out shoes and grubby clothes. he’s loaded.
and doc just told him to get his affairs in order. he’s buying old cars,as many as he can get his hands on. Wants my fargo too.
i could call it a wash and collect my money back,and move on.

makes me think, turning 56 this year, how much time do i actually have left?
Say 70 is my year to kick off, thats 14 years to finish my projects.if i dont start any more.
Do i want to build stuff or just drive em around?

Know what? I dont care. When my time comes it wont matter.
Im going to keep going, doing what i do,and try to keep it interesting. no point worrying about the future.
You start thinking about that stuff when you turn 50. When 60 rolls around realism starts to set in. I could do more but if I die this afternoon I have no regrets. It's been a fun ride with just a few little bumps along the way.

Good news, my wife does not have the flu, just a simple cold :thumbsup:
I have been waiting on her hand and foot for two days now.
( @krazykuda will chime in on this post) cleaning and de-germ all surfaces.

Now she can help herself and you get a break.... :D

If I cough or sneeze in public, I'm going to curse the coronavirus and walk away...

Damn coronavirus - I gotta get that looked at sometime....

If I make it to 70, then I have 38 years left. That doesn't seem like much when the car I'm working on is already 50. :eek:

Ham and bean soup. It's what's for lunch.

20200131_112126.jpg

Yep, all fixed. Ya, probably a expired security subscription. Should mark it on the calendar for next year at this time. It's possible it has to expire before it can be renewed.
Don't think it goes a year. Pretty sure this has happened a few times in the last year.

If I cough or sneeze in public, I'm going to curse the coronavirus and walk away...

Damn coronavirus - I gotta get that looked at sometime....
Pretty sure that would get you a free room for a few days and thorough medical exam...And once they figured out you were faking, an even longer stay with psych eval. :realcrazy:

Pretty sure that would get you a free room for a few days and thorough medical exam...And once they figured out you were faking, an even longer stay with psych eval. :realcrazy:

At least it would be a free medical exam... I have Dr. bills piled up right now.... :BangHead:

Not bad,four control arms removed and parts ready to sandblast. 3 hours. Second side was a breeze.

Son and his woman are having their first child today. The boy said he needed me to make him some burp rags like his momma used to make as gifts. My gay-*** fired up a sewing machine! Turns out, I can sew! Who knew...

-
Back