Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
First 2 I've seen in a while without a $10K price tag.
Heck If was near there and had some space I'd be looking at that 4 speed 'cuda. There's some oddball stuff with v-8 in the early ones but if ts all there, and the rust isn't bad, looks like a good project and fun driver.

Tim I got you a hat.
tto3r_1024x1024.jpg

I am in the future so you will never catch me!!!!!!!

There are no click and restore programs out there that will do it. I restore old photos in a painstaking process using 5 different software programs and can get some good results. Some take an hour and some take dozens of hours depending on condition.

Videos are nearly impossible to restore without mega-expensive remastering software that costs in the several $100k+ range. Videos are not like film that is frame-by-frame, they are continuous overlay of one image to the next making them a nightmare to restore.
Ok, so I deleted a ton of pics from my past because I was in a mood, prolly regret it later but I have one that sticks out as a good memory so I want to save it. So how to I go about enhancing it??

Just point me in the right direction :)

Ok, so I deleted a ton of pics from my past because I was in a mood, prolly regret it later but I have one that sticks out as a good memory so I want to save it. So how to I go about enhancing it??

Just point me in the right direction :)
The right direction is to send it to me and let me do it. Otherwise it would take me teaching you 10 years of experience in how to do it.

Very light colored eyes, hope they stay that way,
BTW...

All Caucasian babies are born with light blue eyes. As they are exposed to sunlight, the melanin in their body increases and the their eyes reach their ultimate natural color.

My daughter was born with light blue eyes but they are a chocolate brown now. I was born with light blue eyes and mine are medium green/blue now.

It’s how it works.

-
Back