Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Game over, glad KC didn't give up.

Craig and wife must be losing their minds about now!

Nothing better than a SB game that goes to the wire with a determined fight from both sides...as it should be.

Missed the game, watched the puppy bowl. Haven't watched a game since they started to neel for the anthem.

Holy hell the torque

99F85565-DE36-4B68-A110-BF20A0451E84.png

Not really because I really don't like a lot of things about the chevelle in particular. The GM dashes left a lot to be desired. I think mopar did a dashingly good job of designing our dashes.

I am impressed with GMs ability to produce mass horsepower on the really cheap.

I think the bigger accomplishment is to convert a devout GM guy into a mopar A body.
Pontiac's often had full instrumentation. Generally good stylin' too. Sporty, but not over the top.

Yup, I thought over 55 for sure, but ...,not. Didn't win at the PST pool, but won $500 on the pools at my Sons Restaurant. Had a Great time. Food was good too...Happy...Happy...:thumbsup:
Lost my big bet by 5 points......When Mahone threw that last pass with 4 seconds left, I thought OMG, I might win!!! But nope...

nice job.
Cell phone for camara?
What did you use to edit with?
Used cell phone and gopro. Used FilmoraGo to edit. I havent bought all the extras yet on the app. I am trying to get my Ubuntu install to work so I can edit on the laptop with Kdenlive. Got a friend recording sound clips for me so I can switch over from the stock clips on the app.

I have way more footage but its all on SD cards. Once I can edit it better will do a longer video. I also have video on the motor mounts, flex plate mod and a few other clips from installing the 360 magnum in the Coronet that I need to edit up soon.

-
Back