Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's probably not good, would be better if it was high resistance at the plug, did you try another outlet? Prolly not going to help but just throwin out ideas. Also, 220 or 110, did you lose a phase? Good luck. How old or how many miles on the welder?
220. Lincoln mig 180. Tried two different outlets, two separate breakers even. I think it’s something in the power switch. Toggle switch seems a bit loose, 2 years old maybe. Used maybe 4-6 times.

I’m gonna go pull the switch, now that I’m thinking of it, it seems the most likely

If the switch got bumped its likely it could be broken. Explains why it seems loose.
Took switch out, just shaking it slightly causes it to move positions. Gonna see if the local welding shop can get a replacement

2 hour delay for my office in the morning due to the snow. So instead of leaving at 3 a.m., now I get to leave at 5 a.m.

The dart will be put to the test again. Got my spare tire aired up, jumper cables and tow chain in the car so I can rescue others because snow can't stop a dart, everyone knows that.

I looked around a little, that bright green probably only SMS carries it.

This place is near me and dose custom work... They've been around longer than I've been building cars... They carry some material in stock and I've seen them do some custom seats for boats even...

You can contact them and see if they have any material that matches... They carry a bunch of material in stock...

M & M Auto Glass and Trim

Last edited:

Handcuffs.JPG

I get so annoyed when guys try to act like they know what they are doing and they connect jumper cables WRONG by connecting to two negative posts directly and in the WRONG order.

especially on newer cars. The cables connect to the dead battery + first then to the good battery +. Then connect the good battery - to a ground on the dead car. Never directly - post to - post.

Some guys really need to place the cables on the ground and step back before someone gets hurt.

What if it's shaved????

We're goin' Brazillion.... Giggity, giggity....

That show is so nasty. When I was younger I would watch it and never realized all the hidden jokes. I prolly still miss a bunch of them but now I know what kind show that is.

I get so annoyed when guys try to act like they know what they are doing and they connect jumper cables WRONG by connecting to two negative posts directly and in the WRONG order.

especially on newer cars. The cables connect to the dead battery + first then to the good battery +. Then connect the good battery - to a ground on the dead car. Never directly - post to - post.

Some guys really need to place the cables on the ground and step back before someone gets hurt.

Or when the cables are hooked up to YOUR car and they touch the other ends together to "check to see if they are working".... :wtf:

Makes me NOT want to help them anymore when they risk blowing my alternator... :icon_fU:

Well, I guess I was hallucinating, or maybe it was a dream. The pipes do not even join where I thought I saw a problem LOL. So,no leak there. However...I do have a leak. Where it comes off the manifold. Couldn't tell where though. Was able to feel it with my hand close. The angle it's puffing at does not seem like its from between the flanges. Letting it cool and try to look at it with a mirror. What sucks is that goes into the cat pretty quick. Probably be sold as one piece including cat.
:BangHead:
Really don't want to buy new exhaust for this car.

So you've been hitting the wrong pipe???

Bong.jpg

Brrrrr, it was like a warm spring day yesterday when I into project heavy Chevy.

Today, the temp is dropping quick and we're getting dry snow

Dry snow is better to remove than the wet heavy stuff that we've had this year.... :mad:

The wet snow is better for snowman and snow ball fights, but sucks for getting off the driveways and side walks... :mob:

-
Back