Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
morning!
going great guns on the fargo, finishing the gas tank brackets.phone is playing tunes,so im using my laptop to fabo.its strange.
another hour and tank will be hanging in truck until next time,then rear wiring ,fuel line and brake line.
hoping to meet up with John this weekend for coffee,almost looking forward to a trip to the city.i said almost.
guzzled my coffe and back to work!
ttyal

I CANNOT get any other projects!!!
Even is it was Hemi Convertible for free, I cannot get another....
Well maybe^^^^^

44E871E2-3093-4DBB-9551-797B0A745121.jpeg

82EE186F-0BA9-4010-B225-06A4F1053BDB.jpeg

It’s a ways north of you actually. Guy has 3 of them. My grandfather wants one but doesn’t want to drive that far. All three are running and driving survivors. Garage kept for 30 years plus. Need very little to nothing. So they aren’t projects

It’s a ways north of you actually. Guy has 3 of them. My grandfather wants one but doesn’t want to drive that far. All three are running and driving survivors. Garage kept for 30 years plus. Need very little to nothing. So they aren’t projects
ANy 64 Dodges?

Going back to welding in the dart. If you guys want information on then, text me.

Much bigger hole than I expected. (Go ahead Karl) Blow through from welding, not rust. Had to be there since installed. Not even sure why the were welding there since the flange appears to be factory welded. Not the way I like to do things, but certainly not a place I can weld. Hopefully it holds. Water based High heat metallic paste from JB Weld. Supposed to be good for manifold repairs. Needs to sit for a day before heated, so wifemobile goes to work today.

FA41AB45-9797-4E9C-904A-061ABE0EAC5D.jpeg

E12477CF-B89D-43E7-A3C6-B9BD9403F791.jpeg

Last edited:
My '91 Cherokee with 4.0, still under warranty develops exhaust leak. Off to the dealer it goes. They get it apart and I get a phone call from them. 4 weeks to get a new manifold :eek:. I'll be right there. Since the manifold was hidden under the oven for the heat riser, I had never seen it. Tube headers they were. I looked them over, found the leaks/cracks, " I can have this back to you tomorrow afternoon for installation." I said. They were agreeable and said it would have no $$$ effect on it being a warranty fix. Welded them up, returned them to dealer for install. "You do nice work. Can you do it again?" :lol: "You want to handle these manifolds like this, find your own welder."

Time to clean up,get ready for the week of thankless jobs.

My '91 Cherokee with 4.0, still under warranty develops exhaust leak. Off to the dealer it goes. They get it apart and I get a phone call from them. 4 weeks to get a new manifold :eek:. I'll be right there. Since the manifold was hidden under the oven for the heat riser, I had never seen it. Tube headers they were. I looked them over, found the leaks/cracks, " I can have this back to you tomorrow afternoon for installation." I said. They were agreeable and said it would have no $$$ effect on it being a warranty fix. Welded them up, returned them to dealer for install. "You do nice work. Can you do it again?" :lol: "You want to handle these manifolds like this, find your own welder."
I think that piece is a flexible coupler. I had them replaced by my inspection guy on the Magnum . So if this doesn't hold, probably have them change it.

-
Back