Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just remembered, 6 bolts need to be fitted to crossmember. I relocated it, and only drilled 2 holes. Going to experiment with a drill chuck to extend the bit.

I’ll say this diablo blades are the BOMB! Best cutting blades I’ve found to date. A single blade cut all that 1/8th in tubing, the floors and a 1 inch thick square bar stock . And is still sharp

What to do when drill bit is too short...
55243D76-2B47-4EB1-BC01-39DB3BFF92B2.jpeg

Checking in, would have loved to grab up that Sun tester, thanks for throwing that out there Hoppy! I'm trying to make it to the big Portland swap this April, maybe something there will be reasonable....I doubt it lol! Well I demo'd and sold my Klipsch KG4's, first tire kicker bought thank goodness! Now onto more stuff we don't need, lawn edger (no sidewalks here ha!) etc. etc.

Hot dog! Found the missing part of the wiring harness I need for the Polara today!!

Brrrrr, it was like a warm spring day yesterday when I into project heavy Chevy.

Today, the temp is dropping quick and we're getting dry snow

The storm must be heading south

From my office to home is southbound.

I was on the highway and the storm was literally right behind me.

Good thing is the politics will leave for New Hampshire tomorrow. Bye Bye!

I felt so good in my new Levi’s that I ordered 2 more pair...and I just had to order the suede bucks to go with them!

632CEEFE-2C4D-413A-8275-C647C390FFB1.jpeg

So trying to figure out why my welder keeps randomly shutting off. It’s not the duty cycle. It’s like It keeps loosing power

All connections test good and are tight. It’s something internal

So trying to figure out why my welder keeps randomly shutting off. It’s not the duty cycle. It’s like It keeps loosing power
Check the nut behind the interface of the condunrance, after that, it could possibly be the short spot in the Ion unit...not sure, but if i see the problem, i can know better...Ohh also check the Air, on the downside of the up shoot, near the crosshaft...:thumbsup:

All connections test good and are tight. It’s something internal

That's probably not good, would be better if it was high resistance at the plug, did you try another outlet? Prolly not going to help but just throwin out ideas. Also, 220 or 110, did you lose a phase? Good luck. How old or how many miles on the welder?

Check the nut behind the interface of the condunrance, after that, it could possibly be the short spot in the Ion unit...not sure, but if i see the problem, i can know better...Ohh also check the Air, on the downside of the up shoot, near the crosshaft...:thumbsup:
You think?:lol:

Yes, please-a few more details on the welder.
Like it powers off or stops feeding?

Thinking back to my welder welding great, then would take a dump. Was an easy fix

-
Back