Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Delta Co., 1st Battalion, 4th Marines. In country 1967. Served USN in the '70s. Went back on active duty with SeaBee detachment as naval reservist 1990 - 1991 during Desert Shield/Desert Storm. Did my part same as lots of other guys.

Sorry I can't stick around. Folks like me aren't welcome here. Seems agreeing with another member that the President's State of the Union address was a great speech is too 'political' for the hate America crowd and results in your post being deleted on this forum.

So I've asked Joey to cancel my membership and remove all my posts. My apologies if he deletes this post before you have an opportunity to read it.

Best regards to you,

Harry

No, that's not the issue. You can say what you want about that topic, just needs to be in the correct area of the page. https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/forums/news-and-politics.80/

Hmmm. Think I may have 1 car gone and another possible. But may have another 2 coming to the house. Could you pass on a car with a parts car to go with it that youalways wanted?

Hmmm. Think I may have 1 car gone and another possible. But may have another 2 coming to the house. Could you pass on a car with a parts car to go with it that youalways wanted?
Nope. 1970 Cuda would be that for me, 340 in b5 blue. stripe delete. or I'd take a 64 sport fury in the correct light blue metallic

70 sport fury,i really liked that car.

0.jpg

68959512-770-0@2X.jpg

Morning fellow gearheads!
-15. Supposed to snow. Will see.
Haul some tires, recyclables and empty oil containers today.
Transfer station is only 5 minutes away so making a couple trips is no big deal.

Ive been on this cars trail since 2014. 69 B5 blue plymouth roadrunner.
Guy that sold me a 318 had one in his garage. Blue. He bought it new. In his shop,another he was building. Cleanest shop i have ever seen. Floor was shiny.

Well I found another rear quarter window regulator. Its a 67-69 convertible only part and don't see them very often.
I have two now, pick the better and sell the other.
All I need to get now is a fuel line from carb to fuel pump, and a brake line set.

Another cold wet morning here on the hill in northeast Arkansas, time to heat the iron skillet up and crack a couple eggs .
Third cup gone, forth on it's way. Everyone stay dry and don't eat nobody :lol:

First snow of the year here a 5 am, 34 now, 38 for the high :BangHead:. Speaking of high :D

Good Morning. All is well here and hope it is out there in the Land of Coffee...My son's steering wheel quick release kit came in so I can get on that tomorrow. Had testing at Tae Kwon Do class last night for 2.5hrs, tonight the same, then 4-6hrs on Sat. Kills my back with all the standing still. No, I wasn't testing, just helping and showing support for my students - hence me just standing still.

Good Morning. All is well here and hope it is out there in the Land of Coffee...My son's steering wheel quick release kit came in so I can get on that tomorrow. Had testing at Tae Kwon Do class last night for 2.5hrs, tonight the same, then 4-6hrs on Sat. Kills my back with all the standing still. No, I wasn't testing, just helping and showing support for my students - hence me just standing still.
I'm with you there. I can't stand to stand for a long time anymore. :lol:

-
Back