Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We made a high speed rubber track dozer that was a blast. It could travel at 45mph. We had 4 of them that we had to test a new paint on and they would take it and abuse it, we would get it back and repeat. Best part was working in the winter we would start those up and race through the parking lot and down the street... It was a blast and Im sure we would of been in a lot of trouble if we ever got caught...

I once got paid to drive Jeeps into a ditch on a road trip... :D :steering:

The QA guys that come in from the DoD and check stuff from time to time told us that the theory is that as the batteries drain, their tolerances on their readouts increase. Which I’m not sure I fully buy that theory.

Static friction is higher than dynamic friction... It takes more torque to break the nut loose to check the torque than it takes to keep turning it after it starts to rotate...

Both 67's should crank up this time. The 65 as well. We will see if any others get loved on. I want to pull the heads and check the 318 in the swinger.

I am wanting to sell a truck and other parts this time at the house. Trying to get ahold of another friend about a car he has/had.

-
Back