Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
alright, who in here was swapping the T56/TR6060 and third gen into their duster/demon? I'm drawing a blank

So no one else cares?

:poke: :poke: :poke:

Who Cares 02.jpeg

Who Cares.png

No, that's not the issue. You can say what you want about that topic, just needs to be in the correct area of the page. https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/forums/news-and-politics.80/
Not sure what enigma57 posted that got deleted. The post I saw here may have had an additional comment about the 'other' people - and that IMO would have been why it might have been considered political. Nothing got out of hand - I assumed it was water under the bridge. No harm, no foul.
Harry, I've appreciated your posts and hope you change your mind.
@MOPARMITCH Did you see Harry answered your question about service?

Well I found another rear quarter window regulator. Its a 67-69 convertible only part and don't see them very often.
I have two now, pick the better and sell the other.
All I need to get now is a fuel line from carb to fuel pump, and a brake line set.
What's wrong with the brake line?

Those things are noisy. Hope you have proper hearing protection.
Been looking at glasses with impact resistant lenses this time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what @enigma57 posted that got deleted. The post I saw here may have had an additional comment about the 'other' people - and that IMO would have been why it might have been considered political. Nothing got out of hand - I assumed it was water under the bridge. No harm, no foul.
Harry, I've appreciated your posts and hope you change your mind.
@MOPARMITCH Did you see Harry answered your question about service?

What's wrong with the brake line?

Been looking at glasses with impact resistant lenses this time...
Yes. I PM'd him. :thumbsup:

I copied it and pasted it to microsoft word and sent it to a few of my family to read...

It was about Trump's speech and Pelosi's actions...
Sooooo changing topics, what do you all think about me taking an engine from an eclipse and putting in a Dart GTS? :rofl:

Speaking of leaving. Looks like I upset a newbie who is under the illusion or marketing nonsense.
Not going to apologize. I wasted a fair bit of time trying to show how things work so he good get his car running.

Speaking of leaving. Looks like I upset a newbie who is under the illusion or marketing nonsense.
Not going to apologize. I wasted a fair bit of time trying to show how things work so he good get his car running.
you mean... again? :poke::rofl:

Hey fellas, knock off the politics and the Enigma conversations. He got himself into trouble. Let's just go onto the next subject.

Have him fill out a butt hurt report and submit it to HR....

butthurt-report.png

BUTTHURT-REPORT 2.jpg

-
Back