Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was going to stop in and say Hi, but looks like you boys are playing rough this morning.lol

Have him fill out a butt hurt report and submit it to HR....

View attachment 1715465429

View attachment 1715465430
Need a line that says,
I spent my money for this bling
the wasting a fair bit of time trying to explain to people who don't want to actually learn. I know I can be dense at times, but I generally will listen and learn.
Yea he actually whined this morning 'cause I told him 240 hp pulley set is going to cause problems if it hasn't contributed to the problems he's having now. Well actually he whined cause I told him to look at the f'n gage on his dash instead of going on blind faith. LOL.

Need a line that says,

Yea he actually whined this morning 'cause I told him 240 hp pulley set is going to cause problems if it hasn't contributed to the problems he's having now. Well actually he whined cause I told him to look at the f'n gage on his dash instead of going on blind faith. LOL.
Some of them just don't get it.

Some of them just don't get it.

What???
huh.gif

I was going to stop in and say Hi, but looks like you boys are playing rough this morning.lol
You need to put some of them there 240 Hp pulley sets on your engines. :poke:
You wouldn't be able to keep up with the sales...
laugh2-gif.gif

Need a line that says,

Sometimes I comment and exit the thread. "I'm outta here. Good luck!"

Need a line that says,

off to find this thread. I've found bling bling pulleys ALWAY cause problems, even the name brand ones.

off to find this thread. I've found bling bling pulleys ALWAY cause problems, even the name brand ones.
Good luck. It's the one with the toilet analogy. LOL. Actaully the he tipped his hand on the pulley set in the suspension area. I just brought it back to the approriate topic.

Dumb question....Brake lines use a double flare...what is the bubble flare I see tools for? Fuel quick connects?

-
Back