Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
off to find this thread. I've found bling bling pulleys ALWAY cause problems, even the name brand ones.
Actually used a set of black powder coated March crank and water pump pulleys to keep the fan belt from flying off at the drag strip.
Unfortunately, it was a slight underdrive set.
Eventually I did the measurements and the math and bought the correct size pulley from March.

I was engaged.....................until I found out that if I wasn't home servicing her she would find someone else. :rofl:
I had to break up with a girl cuz she didn't know how I like my coffee.

I like my coffee just like I like my women.

Without some other guy's pecker in it!

Yep, that would do it! Supercharger or turbo?
Super charger with a clutch.
Now that's a pulley set that worth some serious Hp.
cool-gif.gif

Dumb question....Brake lines use a double flare...what is the bubble flare I see tools for? Fuel quick connects?
Brake lines on newer Chrysler products are double bubble flared. Like 94 and newer Ram trucks at least. a real PITA.

Brake lines on newer Chrysler products are double bubble flared. Like 94 and newer Ram trucks at least. a real PITA.
The best is the ones that retained the corporate 9 1/4 rear AFTER the ABS metric stuff got hung on the front end.
Bubble, Metric, SAE, and Double...all in one contraption. Had a dakota once....once....

who-cares-02-jpeg.jpg

I know that tumbleweed :mad:!
It's the same one that pinned me up against a chain link fence on a very windy walk to school one desert morning.
I hate tumbleweeds :mad:

The best is the ones that retained the corporate 9 1/4 rear AFTER the ABS metric stuff got hung on the front end.
Bubble, Metric, SAE, and Double...all in one contraption. Had a dakota once....once....
thats how it was on my 99. was a real PITA. Luckily Orielly sells pre-made mini sections of lines about 2-3 inches long that act as an adapter.

Rain again today. No tumbleweeds here. Just get lots of regular weeds around here. Thank God they take the Winter off. Will be all too soon they will be back .

Rain again today. No tumbleweeds here. Just get lots of regular weeds around here. Thank God they take the Winter off. Will be all too soon they will be back .
You're quite a gardener if I remember? I want to build some raised beds this spring.

You're quite a gardener if I remember? I want to build some raised beds this spring.
I really don't get the whole raised bed thing. Just looks like extra work making fames. Dig the dirt that's already there. Add whatever to improve the soil if needed...

I saw a video of rescue workers digging a car out of a pile of tumbleweeds. What kind of plant are they?

I believe the real name is Russian Thistle. Cute and green and round when they're still growing after the winter rains. Rains quit plant dries root gets brittle big winds come, they're off to the races. Got 30mph winds, you got 30mph tumbleweeds :lol:.
Loaded with stickers!

-
Back