Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
th?id=OIP.jpg

Evening to you too :steering:

The 390fe has been at the machine shop for 3 weeks so I hope the oil gallery plug is fixed. I want my truck back on the road.

It's snowing here. Unusually big storm.

I'm not calling off tomorrow so I'm getting the dart ready for battle

It's snowing here. Unusually big storm.

I'm not calling off tomorrow so I'm getting the dart ready for battle
Current Duster isn't going anywhere in the snow. Two reasons - not looking to get her banged up, and snow means salt on the road. But the first car I ever drove in snow was Dad's Duster. So wouldn't be afraid to run it. Although he would have had actual snow tires, not all season.

How was your shift Keith?
Workwise not bad...Still have a headache cause someone plugged in a 'air freshener' in the shop. I figured out many years ago that them things are my Kryptonite. I have a chemical sensitivity to something in them. Feels like I have the flu or something till I get fresh air for a while. Thing is, I don't mind the smell. Actually thought this one smelled good. So, it doesn't bother me at first. Kinda sneeks up on me. Next thing I know I'm in a mental fog and feel like ****.

I have to pop a zyrtec before roasting coffee. I have a mild alergy to the oils in coffee beans.

Current Duster isn't going anywhere in the snow. Two reasons - not looking to get her banged up, and snow means salt on the road. But the first car I ever drove in snow was Dad's Duster. So wouldn't be afraid to run it. Although he would have had actual snow tires, not all season.
Yea, if they used salt here, I would NOT be daily driving a mopar and I would buy a beater car.
The winters are usually really mild with an annual really good storm, this might be it for a long time.

I'm not sure how they make espressos but I'm starting to feel an addiction to added boost.

A little espresso with a bit of red bull mixed with some code red MT. dew for a bit of flavor and you have a few pounds of boost in your brain lol

Workwise not bad...Still have a headache cause someone plugged in a 'air freshener' in the shop. I figured out many years ago that them things are my Kryptonite. I have a chemical sensitivity to something in them. Feels like I have the flu or something till I get fresh air for a while. Thing is, I don't mind the smell. Actually thought this one smelled good. So, it doesn't bother me at first. Kinda sneeks up on me. Next thing I know I'm in a mental fog and feel like ****.
I used to share a truck when i had a government job. Other driver was a pot smoker and used some nasty air freshener to kill the smell, i couldnt stand it. i couldnt Confront him as it would stir up union bs. I would find it and toss it out the window or throw it in the garbage at the gas station. It must have cost him a fortune.
some cars i work on i throw the freshener in a ziplock and leave it on the dash. A couple customers asked about it,and i explain. Some fresheners give me flu like symptoms.
And some perfumes are really bad.

I used to share a truck when i had a government job. Other driver was a pot smoker and used some nasty air freshener to kill the smell, i couldnt stand it. i couldnt Confront him as it would stir up union bs. I would find it and toss it out the window or throw it in the garbage at the gas station. It must have cost him a fortune.
some cars i work on i throw the freshener in a ziplock and leave it on the dash. A couple customers asked about it,and i explain. Some fresheners give me flu like symptoms.
Look up Multiple Chemical Sensitivity MCS.
First fragrance I ever figured out was Glade air fresheners. Wife plugged one behind the sofa. Whenever I would be in the room for a while I felt crappy. Got rid of it and I was fine. Other things that get me - grape cigars -don't even have to light them. Just being near an open pack..., some candles, perfumes. fabric softeners. In every case, it is not the smell. I actually like a lot of them. It's the chemicals they use to make the smell. Only thing I know that is not a fragrance is diesel exhaust.

Huh?....No! …..You? Mental fog? Hmmmm….

-
Back