Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I mentioned I had a plan for trees, found a company called Big Trees. Hey...I'm old, can't wait for a baby tree to get big enough to do the job lol! So, tt neighbor who has that tractor, misued as it has been, and worked out an agreement that they will dig the holes for the big Leeland Cypruss trees. I'm having our builder stake the property line because I think they are optimistic on where that line is. It's frickin pretty funny out here : )

Other peoples rights end where mine begin. In the case of neighbors, that is what a property line is for.

Good evening, before I get off here I want everyone to know this day is my 40th wedding Anniversary.
Everyone have a groovy evening.
Your Arkansas friend on the hill memike

Thanks all for the comments and stories related by my bullcrap. It was good therapy. Night all!

The neighbor that got the rocks should be very grateful. Those landscape boulders were $75/ton at the rock farm. The material we did the least to. Dug them up and DIDN'T crush them or wash them, most expensive material in the yard. Go figger.

Agree with trees (even tho he's cut all HIS down) and knocked out the power in the process. Don't know if he has blackout shades but he needs them if my little 60 watt opaque glass is "beaming" into his bedroom at over 600 feet lol!
People get used to having the whole world to themselves when there is no developed property around them. But if they want to keep that, they need to buy the property. Not ask the new owners to keep everything the way it was. There are limits of what anyone can do on there own land. Often to protect the rights of neighbors. If someone points a spotlight at your house, that's an issue. Being able to see someone's lightbulb in the distance, out your window is not. It's great when you can get along with neighbors. So, small accommodations in the name of keeping the peace can be a smart way to go. Our newest neighbors have 4 dogs and a lot of cars and often a lot of other stuff/junk. While they were certainly on the wrong side of multiple ordinances, they are good people. We made it very clear that there dogs in our yard was not working. Especially when our dog couldn't take a crap without being mobbed. Also made sure they knew that we didn't care how many cars they had. We just didn't want a view of a junkyard from our deck. They now have a post and rail fence with wire all the way around, except a few sections of 8ft picket screening the junk from view. And, we are all still friendly. :thumbsup:

Good evening, before I get off here I want everyone to know this day is my 40th wedding Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary Mike and Treva.

Morning all wake up and smell the coffee!
d33d743c49aabe59d93177be04ba3a5a.jpg

happy anniversary mike!

Morning!
-28. Brr
I see i opened a can of worms by mentioning a neighbour’s dog.
Think im just going to register a complaint. Let her deal with the bylaw officer.

Don't you just love dealing with neighbors? Have an issue with one diverting water. What a PIA it is.

I can actually use a two draw filing cabinet for literature. Have way to much of it between Mopar, Sun and testers. Just don't want it to get messed up. Some good stuff in there. Just one more thing to do and I just picked up a restoration place for my distribs as wholesale for their customers. Really need a clone.....

I happen to get along with most of my neighbours.
Ones right next door are great.
I have his car in the shop waiting for a new rad. His winter beater. 04 sebring.
his truck, 01 silverado i think. 40 or 50k on the truck. Its in showroom condition.
He doesent fix his stuff. I do.
He keeps watch on my place,lets me know if anything unusual goes on when im not around.

Same here also get along with the water guy. Asked him a few times to send some down, like talking to a brick. Lost a bunch of fish, the dock when the pond was almost dry, froze then filled up and pulled all the supports up also. The state is now involved and the next time I have to file a police report for property damage and he gets a 10K fine. Really do not want to go there but out of options. Ok rant over.

What ya wearing????????

-
Back