Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Been a light snow all morning, its 35 and a slushy mess. Cold tonight, but that's ok we're headed to Austin, TX in the morning for the weekend.
A look off the back deck. The trees are looking wintery.

View attachment 1715469080

I have a good friend that lives outside Austin in Pflugerville...

Tell him I said hello...

See the light colored wooden pole to the right. Just left you see the four foot tall hedge stump. Just behind that 30 yards is the grave site of a area Indian Chief buried in 1870. Yep been back there 150 years. A five foot monument was placed on the site back in the 20's. He and four others (unmarked graves) are buried there. Funny story my Grandson in 1st grade told the class there was an Indian Chief buried in his Grandpa's back yard. His teacher told him not to tell lies. I called her and told her he wasn't and invited her to bring the class anytime. No he's not on my property. Here is a pic (sorry for the light reflection) of the Chief. Weight might of been a cause of death.

IMG_3374.JPG

IMG_3178.JPG

"Hey folks, comments and conversations aren't allowed in sale threads or wanted threads as per the sale rules. Please send those through a personal message. Thanks, toolmanmike moderator" I had to post it. Geez, been chasing around issues all morning. One guy comments, the seller answers, and someone else chimes in. It turned into a full blown coffee shop discussion within minutes. Faster than I could delete the comments and send the offender a PM. :wtf::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

I only commented today to inform the specific years that the parts were for... I think that's legal...

[FOR SALE] - Small block OEM Valve covers

You can't whack my pee pee for that...

Heat wave up here, it has warmed up to -11F of course the sustained 35-45 mph wind drives the
wind chill index a bit below that! Frank and I are getting some serious winds today. At 40 mph winds and sub zero weather makes for a tuff day up here.

Heat wave up here, it has warmed up to -11F of course the sustained 35-45 mph wind drives the
wind chill index a bit below that! Frank and I are getting some serious winds today. At 40 mph winds and sub zero weather makes for a tuff day up here.
YUCK is all I can say or think of!!

Yep, am anxious. Jeezz I made the mistake of going to the N and P thread! I need to wash my hands now, maybe even a shower!!!
can honestly say i havent been there in a week or two

I was just watching that dilemma on Weather Channel. :eek:

-
Back