Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Would you clip this harness and just sell this portion?

View attachment 1715468369
You said 'clip' - It unplugs there. Do you need both sides of that connector? Otherwise, I have that disconnected. It ain't nothin special but may be useable. I can send it to you. Pay postage and if you can use it I take donations...

Yep. Kind of like the orange guy! LOL
need to put that in a post so if you change it (soon) others will know what we are talking about
2106.gif

I do have that album. Thanks for jogging my memory...:thumbsup: Just not on my I pod, so I do not listen to it. Several songs off of it tho, I have on my I pod...

Well we are cut off up here in the frozen tundra. The DOT just shut down our main highway for the entire state. Highway 29 which is our main artery is shut down from South Dakota to Canada for our blizzard today. Fargo sucks!

We are supposed to get some snow starting at 3 PM and going to 12 noon tomorrow...

You said 'clip' - It unplugs there. Do you need both sides of that connector? Otherwise, I have that disconnected. It ain't nothin special but may be useable. I can send it to you. Pay postage and if you can use it I take donations...
I need both sides of it, so if you could go back 2 or 3 inches from the connector and clip the wires?

The passenger rear tire on my truck is half flat...

I need to fill it up and take it in for a repair... :mad:

I just had to have it repaired in December.... :BangHead:

The firestone repair place tried to tell me that it was shot and I needed to replace it ASAP, claiming the sidewall was too weak.. :icon_fU:

I have been driving on it for two months now, they obviously were trying to upsell me a new set of tires... The receipt says that the 4 tires are 7 years old (but plenty of tread left), however they didn't check the date code on the front tires which I just installed last April...

I will go to Discount Tire to get this one repaired... :steering:

We are supposed to get some snow starting at 3 PM and going to 12 noon tomorrow...
I see that. Ours are supposed to start around 5pm. It's supposed to get below zero tonight. Not complaining though. In North Dakota and Manitoba that would be a heat wave! :poke::lol:

Been a light snow all morning, its 35 and a slushy mess. Cold tonight, but that's ok we're headed to Austin, TX in the morning for the weekend.
A look off the back deck. The trees are looking wintery.

IMG_3374.JPG

I need both sides of it, so if you could go back 2 or 3 inches from the connector and clip the wires?
I suppose I could do that. I got it with the thought I or someone might be able to use some connectors.
Send me a PM with shipping info

Waiting for engine........I hope everything works out EZ........Have not told the wife about the purchase, MIL will tell her I am sure...

-
Back