Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This always works also
Linear-shaped-charge-with-liner-and-explosive-arrangement.png

Just drill a hole in the side where the lock mechanism is and trip the lock. I used to do that with tool boxes., Lift up the mat, drill a hole and trip the latch. You can always plug the hole with a plastic plug like our floor pan plugs.

Just drill a hole in the side where the lock mechanism is and trip the lock. I used to do that with tool boxes., Lift up the mat, drill a hole and trip the latch. You can always plug the hole with a plastic plug like our floor pan plugs.
Its a large file cabinet.

Chit !! It's cold this morning, real temp is 19 degrees with 15 to 20 mph wind gusts.
The coldest day of the season on Valentine's day, I know a few very cold hearted ladies/girls/girl posing as a man.
Life is good this morning because I am preparing to make a move on Victoria this weekend, may even fire the 360 up .
Good morning coffee crew men (or women if we have one here) .

Why is my computer not loading Hoppy's images. But then maybe I have a child block on this thing that I don't know about

Wow actually won this. Suer rare second one I got recently. Usually like hens teeth to find.
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

71 440-6 Prestolite dual point, only year. Guy needed one a while ago paid almost $400 for it after looking for almost a year.. Been doing a lot of those distribs lately so great to have on hand.

71 440-6 Prestolite dual point, only year. Guy needed one a while ago paid almost $400 for it after looking for almost a year.. Been doing a lot of those distribs lately so great to have on hand.
nice!

Morning all! Dam bugle woke me up! Flashback there!
Ron? :realcrazy:

On a side note, anyone else think our wine room at work is scary?

Just looks like a store room to me David.
But I would run in a earthquake!

Actually the do look weak. Was thinking creepy
I was thinking same thing. Ghostbusters theme playing in my head. LOL
Yeh, those shelves are WAY under rated.
Good Morning

-
Back