Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Anyone have an old slant 6 laying around ?

20200206_153503.jpg

Ever notice that women are smart when it come to doing or needing something dun.

Never mind..

Treva likes my new go to pizza place just 5 miles away and I don't have to get on the hwy to get there, 1812 pizza co.

20200129_114839.jpg

20200129_114806.jpg

Brrrr..
Shop is collld..
Fargo wont go.
No helper, so i cant even push it into shop.

Got fargo running. where does it run out of gas? Middle of doorway into shop :mad:
With a 30 mph wind nonetheless.

They have them in a can at Wal Mart. LOL
Last year when I was in VN, I was at a Cafe, and bought a bag of wet peanuts from a street vendor. They were very good.....But... They also made me Very sick for about 24hrs........LOL....Don't buy em from street vendors anymore....LOL...

Last year when I was in VN, I was at a Cafe, and bought a bag of wet peanuts from a street vendor. They were very good.....But... They also made me Very sick for about 24hrs........LOL....Don't buy em from street vendors anymore....LOL...
It's the water they use.

We have a food called "Pani puri" in India, really good stuff but makes you sick when you buy it on the street. Then one day it hit me that the water is pretty much **** water. So I made some pani puri with good bottled water and never got sick. Don't drink the water.

-
Back