Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Shoot man, if we're goin for size, the Ford small block wins hands down. How many 302s did FoMoCo put in everything? One can only imagine. Even in F350s. And they pulled!
When Ford put that fuel injection on the 302, it was WOW!!! I was hoping fuel injection would wake up the 460 as well, but not so much....

You want a wild ride, jump on a mini rod with 1200 HP!!!

The Elk's Club used to do a big event here at the rodeo grounds. Last time I went and not too long ago them tractor people were a little behind in safety measures. Blown Mini, 16 yr old girl driver, 50' out she banged the blower :eek:. Laid that blower right in her lap. Not a sign of a restraint anywhere :BangHead:.

The Elk's Club used to do a big event here at the rodeo grounds. Last time I went and not too long ago them tractor people were a little behind in safety measures. Blown Mini, 16 yr old girl driver, 50' out she banged the blower :eek:. Laid that blower right in her lap. Not a sign of a restraint anywhere :BangHead:.
Rules state they have to be strapped...
Blowers...
Our tractor was a max effort rig.
Nascar block, Hi tin, Bow tie heads, Hilborn Alcohol injected, Bowers blower, Power glide trans, Magneto, Big *** Dana, and a lawn chair!!! Had to keep the weight down!!! Actually the seat was on of those from school. Plastic with chrome legs,

Last edited:
We have a station right down the road in our county that offers VP C12 out of the pump. That's 112.5 octane leaded racing fuel. Pull right up and pump away. lol

Rules state they have to be strapped...
Blowers...
Our tractor was a max effort rig.
Nascar block, Hi tin, Bow tie heads, Hilborn Alcohol injected, Bowers blower, Power glide trans, Magneto, Big *** Dana, and a lawn chair!!! Had to keep the weight down!!! Actually the seat was on of those from school. Plastic with chrome legs,

Plastic seat good idea. When you wet yourself when the tractor starts to do the side to side sage brush shuffle, it's easy to clean up :rofl:

Guess everyone is out early tonight. Mr Hotz is inland, so nobody doing FABO at work. Rani must have gone for Nachos with Malibu Jack.LOL...

Getting Roses is kinda sad when they wilt and whither away.

I ended up getting a single rose from a friend, and then I went to salvage yard even in the snow which was actually more fun than I thought.

Done all your Valentines car smooching? Hope you didn't freeze your lips to a fender. Cold night here. Supposed to be down to 13.
Yes, I did smooch all the cars, every last one and even one of the spare fenders. It was great, metal has a very dry sandy taste. I love it.

Getting Roses is kinda sad when they wilt and whither away.

I ended up getting a single rose from a friend, and then I went to salvage yard even in the snow which was actually more fun than I thought.
Been in yards in the snow many times. Not bad at all if you know where stuff is at... Once, like a million years ago, I was getting a drivers sport mirror for my '71 Cuda and sliced the side of my wrist on the inner door metal. I thought my buddy was gonna pass out when I licked the blood off so it wouldn't get all over the car. :rofl:

Today was actually warm if you were in the direct sunlight. But go to a shaded area and it was completely frozen.

I had put a bucket of water in the chicken coop so it wouldn't get snow in it, being in the shade, it was a solid block of ice.

Today was actually warm if you were in the direct sunlight. But go to a shaded area and it was completely frozen.

I had put a bucket of water in the chicken coop so it wouldn't get snow in it, being in the shade, it was a solid block of ice.
Sun was out nice before I went to work this afternoon. Yep, even though it was the coldest day this week it was nicer out with the sun shining.

Been in yards in the snow many times. Not bad at all if you know where stuff is at... Once, like a million years ago, I was getting a drivers sport mirror for my '71 Cuda and sliced the side of my wrist on the inner door metal. I thought my buddy was gonna pass out when I licked the blood off so it wouldn't get all over the car. :rofl:
One time I cut my wrist on a fan belt on a running car. The cut and mark looked like I slit my wrist. Everyone freaked and accused me of trying to take my own life so I had to show them how it happened and stress that i don't want to do that, i want to live.

One time I cut my wrist on a fan belt on a running car. The cut and mark looked like I slit my wrist. Everyone freaked and accused me of trying to take my own life so I had to show them how it happened and stress that i don't want to do that, i want to live.
People are idiots. They judge everything by the garbage in their own minds.

Well, it did look pretty convincing and I bled like a freaking automatic transmission with a ruptured cooling line.
Oh, you want to see an ATF 'bleed out'... I had a Chevy Berreta. Was a few inches of snow on the ground I drove through a parking lot, not realizing there were parking blocks. Went over one with a rebar pin sticking up. Sliced the trans pan in half and let a trail of red for like 50ft.

Oh, you want to see an ATF 'bleed out'... I had a Chevy Berreta. Was a few inches of snow on the ground I drove through a parking lot, not realizing there were parking blocks. Went over one with a rebar pin sticking up. Sliced the trans pan in half and let a trail of red for like 50ft.
Dang, I haven't seen a Chevy Berreta around in years. They must not have made very many because I've only seen a couple in my time.

-
Back