Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My ears perk up when I hear of early A guy's doing the master cylinder because I need to make a plan how to get rid of the single pot dinosaur

Hello mr. Memike

I need to catch up on your build thread, seems like you're moving on the car again.
yes, I just came in the house, don't know if you know it but I gave a brother pete my full attention and full summer, I took care of him here at home for 5 months,. Passed away in October.

My ears perk up when I hear of early A guy's doing the master cylinder because I need to make a plan how to get rid of the single pot dinosaur
I changed that Belevedere Single pot non P/B over to a booster, with double reservoir, but still has drum brakes...All new stuff. Just checked, while its up. All 4 are tight. Must be a problem in the Hyd's or pedal linkage. Been sitting for a while. I'll check it tomorrow, after I get home. Drinking BEER Now... :thumbsup:

yes, I just came in the house, don't know if you know it but I gave a brother pete my full attention and full summer, I took care of him here at home for 5 months,. Passed away in October.
Yeah, I do recall that and I'm sorry to hear that. He really looked sweet in the pic. That is a good reason to slow on the car, but I hope you have bright sunny shop time to come.

Let’s see if this will work...I spent the afternoon creating these guys and getting them to dance.

4010D608-C588-48CC-BC13-CF7D80B4FD4C.gif

Last edited:
The pt master cylinder seems like it will work nice in the fargo.

Not much done today. Pulled running boards off.broke 12 bolts.
So while buddy was grinding off a bunch of old welds i drilled and knocked out 6 of the btoken bolts. Didnt nick the threads at all. Young feller hanging out stood and watched intently.
Cut the repair plates, will weld them in tomorrow.

I swapped mine out, for a 73-76 A body one, using 71 B body calipers and an adjustable prop valve. Pretty easy. The only thing is I had to pull the pedals and tack in studs. On the Polara, the master cylinder has the studs sweged to it instead of from the inside

I did that dancing image earlier because I was restoring/reworking an old Standard Oil ad that had artwork done by Dr Seuss. One thing led to another and down the rabbit hole I went making dancing Seuss characters.

Anyway, here is the ad I was working on...

18A356A7-3320-41B8-85B6-37B42A43A556.jpeg

Mopar wanted to license the Tasmanian Devil character for use on their new compact Sport Coupe for 1970 and call it the “Taz”...but the cost of the license was too high, so they instead opted to call it the Duster and create their own tornado logo character.

This is what it might have been...

515A1C32-4C2B-4246-BA49-3350A73317BF.jpeg

Last edited:
Cookie Dough Can Explodes In Woman's ****** During Shoplifting Incident

Tonight from Mr. 60 minutes...fake news from a fake news website.

Tomorrow night, Mr. 60 minutes will explain media addiction and why it makes people dumber.

Film at 11

Not a big bar fan any more. Too dark and noisy. Getting old.
Went to the bar a year ago,valentine’s dinner. I did the regular bar thing until 30 years ago. Then i had to sober up and be a dad. Couldnt afford both...

Not a big bar fan any more. Too dark and noisy. Getting old.
I’ve never been much of a fan of bars unless it’s to get dinner on a business trip. Then I like the hotel bars because of the easy going atmosphere...but I don’t seek them out on my own time for something to do. Reminds me too much of work and just wanting to be home.

We had some bad times tonight. Went to a upscale restaurant for a bite. Stood around for 18 min. and no one came to the desk to greet us. We turned around and left. We cruised to a neighborhood bar known for good food. Got a beer, wife a drink. Server asked if we wanted a menu. Waited at least 20 min and he came back with a menu. Same guy comes back and asks me if I want another beer. Doesn't ask if we wanted to order. Some other guy comes back in 10 min and asks for our order. "No thanks, check please" wtf!

We had some bad times tonight. Went to a upscale restaurant for a bite. Stood around for 18 min. and no one came to the desk to greet us. We turned around and left. We cruised to a neighborhood bar known for good food. Got a beer, wife a drink. Server asked if we wanted a menu. Waited at least 20 min and he came back with a menu. Same guy comes back and asks me if I want another beer. Doesn't ask if we wanted to order. Some other guy comes back in 10 min and asks for our order. "No thanks, check please" wtf!
Wow. That is a bummer.
Hope you got yourselves a bite somwhere.

-
Back