Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We have been watching West Wing on Netflicks. Never watched the show when it was on regular tv. Now we turn it on and watch 4 or 5 episodes. Watched until after midnight last night.
Watching Netflix here to. Movie called 'In the Shadow of the Moon' , Murder mystery. A bit weird, but pretty good so far.

So got the new starter in for the Polara. Didn’t compare it last time, but wow, the mini starter really is much lighter than the sticker.

860B198F-DFAD-4084-87B1-D1899BF825DD.jpeg

NASCAR sucks these days anyway. I used to watch every lap of every race. Now I maybe watch 2-3 races on the year, maybe the last 30 minutes

They made a bunch of schedule changes in the off season. July Daytona race not in July anymore. Texas is not the last race of the season anymore, Phoenix is. Fontana in March is kinda iffy weather wise.

They made a bunch of schedule changes in the off season. July Daytona race not in July anymore. Texas is not the last race of the season anymore, Phoenix is. Fontana in March is kinda iffy weather wise.
Texas wasnt, homestead was. And Indy is now July 4th now. Which is STUPID. Should have left it in September or made it a night race

Got my brakes back together with new wheel cylinders. Everything else looked good. Only thing when all done, not holding as tight as I think they should. Had wife press the pedal and I could still turn the tire. Not easily, but usually if I check this way it's a lot more grab. I test drove it and it stops good and straight. And I know fronts do most of the stopping. Just think it should grab better...

Got my brakes back together with new wheel cylinders. Everything else looked good. Only thing when all done, not holding as tight as I think they should. Had wife press the pedal and I could still turn the tire. Not easily, but usually if I check this way it's a lot more grab. I test drove it and it stops good and straight. And I know fronts do most of the stopping. Just think it should grab better...
How did you bleed the rear cyl's ??/

First gravity. Then open and close with her doing the pedal. into tubing - till no bubbles.
Go to autozone and get the 8 dollar reverse bleeder kit. Works GREAT and you’ll get a rock solid pedal.

I used to have an addiction drinking brake fluid. One day my family came together in an intervention.

I told them all, I don't have a problem, I can stop anytime I like......

Hamburger Helper tonight, with Venison burger, and added BACON !!!!!:thumbsup: Ohhh, and some Viet Chili Peppers....

I used to have an addiction drinking brake fluid. One day my family came together in an intervention.

I told them all, I don't have a problem, I can stop anytime I like......
From the movie “The Wraith”. Best of Skank...the guy who drinks hydraulic fluid and snorts WD40.

Drives an early A body Barracuda too.

A little get together tonight for dinner. Roast chicken,perogies cabbage rolls wild rice ham mashed potatoes and gravy. I always ask if there’s dessert before filling my plate. Yup. Yummy!!

Last edited:
Why is a barrel of oil by standard measure 42 gallons? Because originally it was packaged and shipped in 42 gal wooden barrels like this...

34C94641-1D55-4602-B206-DCDB95A1930D.jpeg

-
Back