Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They were talking paralysis..very lucky.
yep, just 24 hours ago. I'm bet he had at least some sort of swelling that pitched off some nerves or something. either way, VERY lucky and wow!

Funny thing, Only the people in the north, or the authorities call it Ho Chi Minh City.....Almost everyone in the South still call it Saigon. Guess there's still some animosity between the north and south.:D I go to Vinh Long, which is about 2hrs south of Saigon, on the Mekong Delta. Also, maybe I should get her info from you, as I have aspirations of running some business in VN, and have even considered the Import Export Business..:thumbsup: @ZMan67S
Let me see what develops from her trip. Defiantly a possibility.

BUT they will soon be on Sprint tower's as well.......
and sprint doesn't have any coverage in my area either... Att and Verizon are the only ones I can get signal, Verizon is by far the best coverage wide but damn they are pricey. but I pay it due to the coverage

wow

upload_2020-2-19_14-13-32.png

and sprint doesn't have any coverage in my area either... Att and Verizon are the only ones I can get signal, Verizon is by far the best coverage wide but damn they are pricey. but I pay it due to the coverage

Same here, AT&T was pretty much useless, unless I was IN town, town is not that big :lol:Verizon has this county well covered.

Motor is bolted to transmission. would have taken 1/2 the time with a helper. Now i can finish connecting it.

Too many breaks. Maybe i should quit smoking.
Some brackets left on engine, i should have looked more closely, the transmission line bracket was tough to get out.

Champion strikes again!
I keep asking myself why i even bother with them...junk
45FCD1FF-8546-4B3F-9F64-07C94AB95689.jpeg

BUT they will soon be on Sprint tower's as well.......
You would not believe the difference in SE Asia. They already have G5 cell service. People pay next to nothing for service or phones. AND... WIFI is Everywhere... Just show up to any Hotel , or Restaurant, or Cafe....I mean Anywhere... And WIFI is free... Amazing to me.......

-
Back