Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Funny thing, Only the people in the north, or the authorities call it Ho Chi Minh City.....Almost everyone in the South still call it Saigon. Guess there's still some animosity between the north and south.:D I go to Vinh Long, which is about 2hrs south of Saigon, on the Mekong Delta. Also, maybe I should get her info from you, as I have aspirations of running some business in VN, and have even considered the Import Export Business..:thumbsup: @ZMan67S

When I worked at Jeep Truck before CTC was built, we would sometimes have to go to Highland Park to meet with some of the other Chrysler engineers... We would have to take I-96 to Davison Freeway which would take us right to Highland Park HQ.... :steering:

However, Davison Freeway between I-96 and I-94 was a pretty rough neighborhood and you didn't want to stop for anything if you didn't have to... We referred to Davison Freeway as the "Ho Chi Minh Trail"... You could get robed while stopped at a stop light on there... :elmer:

T-moblie, has a great military plan, Just switched from Sprint. 3 lines unlimited everything, 3 new LG g8thin phones, 135.00 month total.
Just had to pay tax on phones up front....
More then half of what I was paying to Sprint, for 25 years.....

T-mobile is advertising here for people 55 and over to get two phones and unlimited text, voice, and data for $55 a month....

However they burned me when I lived in Detroit and I won't use them after that... :icon_fU:

No inspection here except for Smog equipment....
Lots fail.....A major reason old cars get off the road.....

No inspection here, but we do have to get emission tested if you have anything with OBDII or newer... Old cars are exempt... :steering:

T mobile SUCKS once you get away from a population center. Had them for 2 years, price was great but once I got 20 miles away from any city, no signal

Did you hear about the two antennae that got married???

The ceremony was boring, but the reception was great!!! :D

and sprint doesn't have any coverage in my area either... Att and Verizon are the only ones I can get signal, Verizon is by far the best coverage wide but damn they are pricey. but I pay it due to the coverage

I've been on Verizon for 12 years now... No issues...

Plus the rep that signed me up was a cutie with a nice rack... :D :D

Champion strikes again!
I keep asking myself why i even bother with them...junkView attachment 1715473193
Yup. It seemed like the quality was gettin a little better recently - thought maybe they changed hands again.
But yes I too have been unimpressed with what's in box. They get a good look over before installing.
I haven't switched yet, but if Autolite becomes available in something other than black finish I'll switch to them. Used them for a little while but the black finish made it harder to read the plugs.

Never had good luck with Champion.

We had Champion platinum on the v-6 line that I worked on...

They would fit a small block also.... :D :thumbsup:

Needless to say when they redesigned the engine and got a different style plug a few of them jumped into my pockets and made their way home... (They were going to get scrapped anyway...) :popcorn:

Unfortunately all of them have been used and I don't have any more... :(

I've been on Verizon for 12 years now... No issues...

Plus the rep that signed me up was a cutie with a nice rack... :D :D
We had to use Verizon network as it was the only one with anything like a signal. But we used a 3rd party provider and avoided a lot of nonsense.
For home service, they were total a_holes. Refused to put anything in writing other than threaten to cut phone service if I didn't accept their FiOS deal. FiOS for a phone line. :realcrazy: But wait, there's more. It will be just like copper except cost more and go out when the power goes out. What a deal. :rolleyes: And when there's a problem the only way to contact them is to call - listen to a menu - then wait forever - then try to talk to someone who is reading from a script.
Done with that. :)
And I agree. When 5G or whatever the next thing will be, that's going to change the playing field yet again. Hopefully there will continue to be enough companies in each market to keep things competitive.

-
Back