Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What was funny was how close to your name it was. And we found it in the trunk of a Plymouth!

Well I'm sure going slow on the lift build but I did get the cross arms mounted. I will have to tip the uprights over again to insert the ladders, funny the manual instructs you to assemble both the cross members and the ladders with the posts standing up, much easier and SAFER to do it on the ground!

View attachment 1715473424

View attachment 1715473425

View attachment 1715473428

View attachment 1715473435

View attachment 1715473436

View attachment 1715473437

Take it slow and easy to avoid making any mistakes...

Doing it right will make it safe and effective so it will last for years with no problems...

Hey it worked and stress checked our hearts out also! All Tikes fault never ever trust a guy that says "here hold my Coffee!"

I just took the recycle bin out... That guy has it picked up by 8 AM... If you wait too long, you miss him and he only comes every other week....

Why I shy away from the early stuff. Guy needs one of these 100 point also! Have to buy when you find the old stuff.
s-l1600.jpg

Why I shy away from the early stuff. Guy needs one of these 100 point also! Have to buy when you find the old stuff.
View attachment 1715473458
Looks like the Fargo distributor. And it runs! Still havent got to tuning it up. Next weekend is rear axle for dart. I hope. Buddy needs to work on his truck, my plow quit so i have to look at it too.

-
Back