Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dang....I got another email from the Russians wanting me to run for president. I told them that I can't because the Dart is not done

The news is screwing with my mind. So that kooky woman that made her kids disappear because the world is going to end in July, has caused me to search a little. There is some crazy stuff out there for "preppers"

UPS guy was bitchin the other day had two different big *** crates of 10,000 .223 for two different guys!

Well...I am going to get out of here. I need to run over to State College Dodge dealership for some touch up paint I ordered for the challenger. Always looking for a reason for a ride

The news is screwing with my mind. So that kooky woman that made her kids disappear because the world is going to end in July, has caused me to search a little. There is some crazy stuff out there for "preppers"
yeah, they are

I have to turn the TV off...I am turning into a Chris!
hey now, I am NOT a doomsday prepper. I just horde car parts

I always like NOS. I've looked, driven different models, kicked the tires.
Heck I even upgraded a couple times. I'm done though I'll keep her.
Heck you guys even like her...oh car parts...ok.
Morning coffee drinkers!!:D

So finally got my promotion today in the Guard. And already dealing with more Bs than before :rofl:

So finally got my promotion today in the Guard. And already dealing with more Bs than before :rofl:
PFC?:poke::poke::poke: The real bullshit starts at the top three if you ask me. E-5 is the best, right in between with a coffee cup and a clipboard and left alone!

I talked to Nick from Nick's Garage last night on his live YouTube podcast. He and a bunch from his shop will be at Carlisle this year. They will meet up with Uncle Tony (Uncle Tony's Garage) @Rainy Day Auto should come meet the crew.

Nick's Garage

Cheryl and I will be there. Going to haul the car out one last time.
No we aren't selling it anytime soon. Just not a fan of a two day drive with trailer.

satlitesatVII.jpg

It's Satellite Saturday!
Gooood morning. :D

Cheryl and I will be there. Going to haul the car out one last time.
No we aren't selling it anytime soon. Just not a fan of a two day drive with trailer.
I don't blame you. It's a long haul from our place. You're even further west.

-
Back