Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I wasn't fast enough should have pointed at Mitch and said go see him its his spot!:rofl: Thought of it when I went for the tax number.

Hell WE started drinking at 10 that day and it was way later than that. I do slow down you know!

E bay has the trophies or ask Wolfie think he gets them locally. BTW hows that look on the trophy shelf?:poke::rofl:

Should be room for three in there if needed. 5 man tent. Hope she snores and farts also!:rofl:

Hello All! Back from doing domestics (i.e. wife is sick so I'm filling in lol). Now onto my turntable, idler wheel not contacting platter right, could be dirty or mechanism may need lubed, hope that's all that is. The shop is probably not the best environment for a turntable, will probably enclose it somehow. Then I'll work on the lift some more, ladders, ramps, cables. Guy to buy my hood is on his way from Gig Harbor.

Digging into the 8.25. Blast cabinet is not cooperating. it looks good other than an outer pinion bearing.
greasy and dirt. Everywhere. Buddy is doing rear hubs on his wife’s caravan. Damn he’s slow.

Digging into the 8.25. Blast cabinet is not cooperating. it looks good other than an outer pinion bearing.
greasy and dirt. Everywhere. Buddy is doing rear hubs on his wife’s caravan. Damn he’s slow.
Im sure you know this....But Do Not put anything greasy in the blast cabinet........

Nice with or without the banana?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

banana-dance.gif
banana-dance.gif
banana-dance.gif

-
Back